888 5 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AeroVisuals
lvl.2
Flight distance : 777067 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Updated to latest P4 firmware on Friday,. go to a job on Saturday the drone gets to 30m & says Max altitude reached, also won't fly more than 30m from controller.
I've been flying over 3 yrs (P2+, P3, P4) never seen this before.

Beginner mode is Off.  Max altitude & distance settings are both way over 30m.  I have logged out & in again to the account in the app.
Compass is fine, no errors showing (apart from front sensor issue which has been showing for ages but I can't recalibrate them since the DJI app for that doesn't currently work on Mac), have recalibrated IMU.  Been on phone to my supplier & they can't think of anything else.

Can anyone help please?!

2017-7-3
Use props
AeroVisuals
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I should also add that this limit is happening when I try to fly using Litchi too.
2017-7-3
Use props
hdlou94
lvl.4
Flight distance : 753163 ft
United States

This sucks!! this is the same thing that happen to me yesterday, And i down loaded to the new version well over two weeks ago and had no issues until now..
2017-7-3
Use props
AeroVisuals
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes, I think I saw your post about it & hoped that someone may have come up with a solution but nothing seems to work.  Just re-updated the firmware & will take it out for a try again now.  Worrying as I have two full day aerial shoots on Wed & Thurs this week and I'm not going to be able to do them if I can't solve this issue.  Maybe I should bill DJI £1800 for the loss of work!
2017-7-3
Use props
AeroVisuals
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SOLVED!

I checked the app store & realised I wasn't running the latest version of Go4, updated it, signed in & it now works as normal.  Thank god for that, although that's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back!
2017-7-3
Use props
hdlou94
lvl.4
Flight distance : 753163 ft
United States

Can you give me step-by-step directions on how you resolved it
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules