12Next >
3252 40 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony Dodds 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8163 ft
United Kingdom

All I see on this forum is complaints regarding dji and it's after care......or lack of it, faulty drones, NFZ issues etc etc
I'm personally quite happy with my 7 month old drone with mainly teething problems with faults which can't really be blamed on dji
Why doesn't a company who clearly make millions take note!
Iv been offered £850 for a drone I paid £1100 for + 2memory cards costing £160 each & I am tempted to cash in while I have the chance
Or do I just ignore all these complaints & get on with things
2017-7-3
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would grab it (Read:- Accept gracefully) and buy a P4P

Like you I have been fortunate perhaps that my P4 has lasted over a year now with few if any problems. But I believe that was part in having read the manual several times from end to end, and then spending a couple of months on the forums before buying/flying.

This is the manufacturers website, it's where people are going to come to complain (and rightly so). There are probably many companies with even larger turnovers that unfortunately provide a front line service that is not quite up to scratch. On the plus side here, the moderators will try their best to help out where they can.

Edit:- P.S you paid way over the odds for the memory cards if they were £160 each. You'll get suitable cards for far less.
2017-7-3
Use props
malibusteve
New
United States

squeaky wheels get the grease
2017-7-3
Use props
Tony Dodds 1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Was advised to buy that brand of cards with previous items & had great results from them
Their name was mentioned when I bought the drone so I assumed they must be the best!!!
Bit peed off now as I could have bought cheaper non branded cards which are apparently as good for a fraction of that price
2017-7-3
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412835 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been looking at the Inspire but have been hesitant to buy.  Now that I have experienced an inability to fly my P4P for an entire weekend, I'm completely turned off by DJI and the mandatory logon policy.  
"Logon once and you are good to go."  was the statement.  I spend more time screwing with updates and issues than flying.  The excuses and unrealized promises have just taken its toll.  I have DJI fatigue syndrome.

I own one of the best products on the market but don't feel like it is actually mine.  Heading out after lunch to pick up a Tornado H920 - I just can't risk the money on an Inspire only to find I can't get it in the air in front of customers.  
2017-7-3
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Roach Posted at 2017-7-3 08:36
I've been looking at the Inspire but have been hesitant to buy.  Now that I have experienced an inability to fly my P4P for an entire weekend, I'm completely turned off by DJI and the mandatory logon policy.  
"Logon once and you are good to go."  was the statement.  I spend more time screwing with updates and issues than flying.  The excuses and unrealized promises have just taken its toll.  I have DJI fatigue syndrome.

"I have DJI fatigue syndrome."

The cure is a couple of large whiskies & BBQ,  wait a couple of days and then go out and buy the H920
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

People usually prefer to post unpleasant experience and hope to get more attention, that's why we operate the Forum and wish to hear more voice and feedback to our product and customer service.
And we are aware that we have many shortcomings at the moment and care much about customer's satisfaction, therefore we never stop to keep improving our service.  
We really appreciate the support of so many customers', if there is any problem, you are welcome to post here and we will try our best to get it addressed.
2017-7-3
Use props
Tony Dodds 1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 20:12
People usually prefer to post unpleasant experience and hope to get more attention, that's why we operate the Forum and wish to hear more voice and feedback to our product and customer service.
And we are aware that we have many shortcomings at the moment and care much about customer's satisfaction, therefore we never stop to keep improving our service.  
We really appreciate the support of so many customers', if there is any problem, you are welcome to post here and we will try our best to get it addressed.

That's what it's all about, only way to fix things is to find out what is wrong & what issues & complaints people are experiencing, no harm in a bit of constructive criticism
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tony Dodds 1 Posted at 2017-7-8 02:23
That's what it's all about, only way to fix things is to find out what is wrong & what issues & complaints people are experiencing, no harm in a bit of constructive criticism

You are right, that's why we are here. We appreciate customers are willing to post the experience here, even though most of them are unpleasant experience, we will know our defections very well and keep improving the products and customer service.
2017-7-9
Use props
fansec70b0d1
New
United States

I would like it if DJI added a feature that would allow you add more than one song in my video. This way if I have a 10 min. song, I dont have to hear it repeating every couple of minutes.
2017-7-26
Use props
JEROME DOLBERT
lvl.2
United States

Inspire 2

Inspire 2 and Gimbal X7
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jerome,  I just read your issue here(https://forum.dji.com/thread-99973-1-1.html), please keep us updated in one post, thanks!
2018-1-24
Use props
Lei Kang
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141 ft

United States

I would like to share my worst ever purchase and repair experience form DJI. I purchased the Matrice 100 late Nov. 2018. It is an expensive model. I was so excited for the 1st Drone Flying test outside. However, when I got it the 1st time trying, in the middle of the sky, it is suddenly out of control and hit the wall itself. I am so upset and contacted the DJI. Then I am been told that I need to ship my Drone back since the original condition of the Drone is not perfect. It is a defect one. You can not belive that this kind of  $3000 expensive Drone is a defect one. Fine, I shipped it back and waited about 2 weeks to get it back. Firstly after its coming back, it performed ok. Then suddenly weird things happened in March. The issue is that In P-mode, the drone is not hovering as it is supposed to be, but it is flying in a cycle, in A-mode, the drone is not hovering as it is supposed to be, it is flying forward. What’s going on with my Drone? I never did anything wrong to it and I even bared fly it out of the door. I strongly belive that this issue related to the defect condition. I contacted the customer service and sent my Drone for its 2nd repair journal. I am been told that I need to pay the bill by myself since it is already over 3 months purchase and they do not admire that that is something related to the 1st repair. OK. Although it is not my fault, I still paid the money by myself right after I got the bill since I really need a working Drone for April’s competition. Then the real nightmare began. I could not get any updated information for my case after March 14th. I contacted the customer service multiple times to ask, every time I am been told the same excuse that one part is missing to repair my drone. I do not understand that I already paid money several weeks ago. Why DJI could not purchase the part they need? Also why the DJI repair department does not have the needed part several weeks? It is a professional repair department? Then I am thinking maybe I should talk to the supervisor or someone who in charge instead of the normal phone line agent. Even worse, every time the agent will tell me “sorry, all supervisors are all busy but they will call you back in 24 - 48 hrs”. BUT BUT BUT it never happen. It is totally a lie. If you need to talk to supervisor, it is better to wait on the line instead of letting them call you back. Trust me, please.

I think as a professional Drone company, DJI should value customer’s time and request. All I want is my fixed Drone back this week after three weeks waiting. I could not always wait like this forever. Is there anything I could do to make repair faster, please?
2019-4-1
Use props
Lei Kang
lvl.2

United States

Lei Kang Posted at 4-1 15:30
I would like to share my worst ever purchase and repair experience form DJI. I purchased the Matrice 100 late Nov. 2018. It is an expensive model. I was so excited for the 1st Drone Flying test outside. However, when I got it the 1st time trying, in the middle of the sky, it is suddenly out of control and hit the wall itself. I am so upset and contacted the DJI. Then I am been told that I need to ship my Drone back since the original condition of the Drone is not perfect. It is a defect one. You can not belive that this kind of  $3000 expensive Drone is a defect one. Fine, I shipped it back and waited about 2 weeks to get it back. Firstly after its coming back, it performed ok. Then suddenly weird things happened in March. The issue is that In P-mode, the drone is not hovering as it is supposed to be, but it is flying in a cycle, in A-mode, the drone is not hovering as it is supposed to be, it is flying forward. What’s going on with my Drone? I never did anything wrong to it and I even bared fly it out of the door. I strongly belive that this issue related to the defect condition. I contacted the customer service and sent my Drone for its 2nd repair journal. I am been told that I need to pay the bill by myself since it is already over 3 months purchase and they do not admire that that is something related to the 1st repair. OK. Although it is not my fault, I still paid the money by myself right after I got the bill since I really need a working Drone for April’s competition. Then the real nightmare began. I could not get any updated information for my case after March 14th. I contacted the customer service multiple times to ask, every time I am been told the same excuse that one part is missing to repair my drone. I do not understand that I already paid money several weeks ago. Why DJI could not purchase the part they need? Also why the DJI repair department does not have the needed part several weeks? It is a professional repair department? Then I am thinking maybe I should talk to the supervisor or someone who in charge instead of the normal phone line agent. Even worse, every time the agent will tell me “sorry, all supervisors are all busy but they will call you back in 24 - 48 hrs”. BUT BUT BUT it never happen. It is totally a lie. If you need to talk to supervisor, it is better to wait on the line instead of letting them call you back. Trust me, please.

OMG. After talking to a supervisor John, he threatened me that if I really want my Drone back sooner, he will ship me back the broken/unfixed Drone without repairing at all. Of course, he will refund me. But can you believe the answer I got from the supervisor? It is totally not reasonable.
2019-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lei Kang Posted at 4-1 15:36
OMG. After talking to a supervisor John, he threatened me that if I really want my Drone back sooner, he will ship me back the broken/unfixed Drone without repairing at all. Of course, he will refund me. But can you believe the answer I got from the supervisor? It is totally not reasonable.

Hi Lei Kang, I'm so sorry for the unpleasant experience. I managed to get your case number via the forum information and have escalated to the management to investigate the exact status. We'll keep following up and update for you.
2019-4-2
Use props
Lei Kang
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-2 00:14
Hi Lei Kang, I'm so sorry for the unpleasant experience. I managed to get your case number via the forum information and have escalated to the management to investigate the exact status. We'll keep following up and update for you.

Dear Susan,

Many thanks for the time and help forwarding the request to the management team. Looking forward to getting follow up as soon as possible instead of repeatable consistent "24 to 48 hrs waiting"

In addition to my previous description. Another supervisor called Albert promised last week that he will give me specific updated date/information (when I will get my Drone back) as late as Monday(yesterday). Unfortunately, he used the same excuse, please wait "24 to 48 hrs waiting". I will keep you updated later. The part needed for repairing is missing, we could not use anything. The only thing we could do is waiting.

Best regards,
Sincerely Lei
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lei Kang Posted at 4-2 11:39
Dear Susan,

Many thanks for the time and help forwarding the request to the management team. Looking forward to getting follow up as soon as possible instead of repeatable consistent "24 to 48 hrs waiting"

I‘ve pushed the local team to handle your case as a priority, hope we can figure this out soon. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2019-4-3
Use props
Lei Kang
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-3 00:32
I‘ve pushed the local team to handle your case as a priority, hope we can figure this out soon. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Dear Susan,

Many thanks for the help. Keep waiting. I would like to report that I do receive an kind of "follow up" email yesterday. However, actually still neither time related mentioned nor any useful information. The conclusion of the email is just let me wait. Really want my fixed Drone back as soon as possible instead of consistent endless waiting.

Thanks again for the time.
Sincerely Lei
2019-4-3
Use props
djiuser_QxsvtL1ExDn8
New

India

I have been fortunate perhaps that my P4 has lasted over a year now with few if any problems. But I believe that was part in having read the manual several times from end to end, and then spending a couple of months on the forums before buying/flying.
2019-4-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lei Kang Posted at 4-3 11:37
Dear Susan,

Many thanks for the help. Keep waiting. I would like to report that I do receive an kind of "follow up" email yesterday. However, actually still neither time related mentioned nor any useful information. The conclusion of the email is just let me wait. Really want my fixed Drone back as soon as possible instead of consistent endless waiting.

I understand your situation and very sorry about the inconvenience. Please allow the team some time to locate the exact status, I‘ll keep an eye on it as well.
2019-4-4
Use props
Lei Kang
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-4 02:34
I understand your situation and very sorry about the inconvenience. Please allow the team some time to locate the exact status, I‘ll keep an eye on it as well.

Dear Susan,

Thanks for the nice words. It is already over 48 hrs. I have not got any updated information from the team. Is it the normal waiting time, please? I do not understand why checking the exact status will cost several days.

Best regards,
Sincerely Lei
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lei Kang Posted at 4-4 08:00
Dear Susan,

Thanks for the nice words. It is already over 48 hrs. I have not got any updated information from the team. Is it the normal waiting time, please? I do not understand why checking the exact status will cost several days.

Hi Lei, I see our supervisor has sent you the email of the latest status that the repair has been finished and the drone has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon, if you still have any concern, please keep us updated.
2019-4-4
Use props
Lei Kang
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-4 18:45
Hi Lei, I see our supervisor has sent you the email of the latest status that the repair has been finished and the drone has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon, if you still have any concern, please keep us updated.

Many thanks for the follow-up. Sorry I have not got chance to update here. I do receive the phone call and email this afternoon for the status updating. The Drone is already on the way. Thanks again for the time and appreciate your nice helping.

Sincerely Lei
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lei Kang Posted at 4-4 20:14
Many thanks for the follow-up. Sorry I have not got chance to update here. I do receive the phone call and email this afternoon for the status updating. The Drone is already on the way. Thanks again for the time and appreciate your nice helping.

Sincerely Lei

Thanks for getting back and hope you will receive it soon. Please test its performance when you get it and let us know if there is any other problem.
2019-4-5
Use props
Lei Kang
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-5 18:41
Thanks for getting back and hope you will receive it soon. Please test its performance when you get it and let us know if there is any other problem.

Dear Susan,

Thanks again for your follow up. I received the drone today. The cycling issue has been fixed. However, there is a new issue comes up:

In P/F mode, I take off the drone by using DJI Go app, I slide to make the drone "hovering at around 1.2m", instead of hovering at 1.2m, it is slowly descending while the App shows the drone is still around ~0.8m even after reaches the ground. During the whole process, I did not touch the controller.

My best guess is the height estimation module is broken or something goes wrong, i.e., the ultrasound is broken, and give incorrect height information.

May I ask if I should create another repair case or use the same one? And if possible, can we loop in the technician who fixed and tested the drone, please?

Looking forward to your response.
Sincerely Lei
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lei Kang Posted at 4-5 20:55
Dear Susan,

Thanks again for your follow up. I received the drone today. The cycling issue has been fixed. However, there is a new issue comes up:

May I know how many GPS satellites and how about GPS quality at that time? You may change to another open field to verify. If the issue remains, please kindly upload a short video of your operation, I'll double check with our engineers, thank you!
2019-4-8
Use props
Lei Kang
lvl.2

United States

I tried several times after, and it now seems working fine. I will record a video if it happens again. Thanks a lot.
2019-4-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lei Kang Posted at 4-13 18:25
I tried several times after, and it now seems working fine. I will record a video if it happens again. Thanks a lot.

Glad to hear it works now. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.
2019-4-15
Use props
Lei Kang
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-15 22:44
Glad to hear it works now. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.

I will bother again if I have more questions later. Many thanks again for your time and nice helping.  
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lei Kang Posted at 4-17 19:12
I will bother again if I have more questions later. Many thanks again for your time and nice helping.

You're welcome. Wish you have a good time!
2019-4-17
Use props
djiuser_fd2WTCxTzi7p
lvl.1

Best buy and our car brakes down so we find a ride to the best buy get the drone and long story short it WAS ANOTHER FAKE DRONE! Which the store didn't beleieve us once again we were even willing to pay more for the combo pack but was not in stock so needless to say once again we were left with another non operating drone until morning. Finally the next day and a total of $1250 we ended up paying $250 extra to get the mavic air combo drone question is how is it we end up with two drones from Dji that did not work or operate?
2019-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_fd2WTCxTzi7p Posted at 10-9 22:32
Best buy and our car brakes down so we find a ride to the best buy get the drone and long story short it WAS ANOTHER FAKE DRONE! Which the store didn't beleieve us once again we were even willing to pay more for the combo pack but was not in stock so needless to say once again we were left with another non operating drone until morning. Finally the next day and a total of $1250 we ended up paying $250 extra to get the mavic air combo drone question is how is it we end up with two drones from Dji that did not work or operate?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I have more details about the drone issue? We'd like to help.
2019-10-11
Use props
djiuser_fd2WTCxTzi7p
lvl.1

Of course what information would you like to know?
2019-10-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_fd2WTCxTzi7p Posted at 10-12 04:34
Of course what information would you like to know?

As you mentioned, the two drones did not work or operate, is there any error message in App? It will be better to provide us with the screenshot or operation video for further assistance, thanks!
BTW, please kindly click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!  
2019-10-13
Use props
djiuser_fd2WTCxTzi7p
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 10-13 19:31
As you mentioned, the two drones did not work or operate, is there any error message in App? It will be better to provide us with the screenshot or operation video for further assistance, thanks!
BTW, please kindly click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!

They didnt even turn on, they were like some kind of disply drone or something the battary didnt come off none of the buttons worked on the controller. They were both fake drones that i was finally able to get best buy to to return even though i had to come out $250 more out of my pocket for what best buy is saying is dji fault becuase both drones were sealed in the packaging
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_fd2WTCxTzi7p Posted at 10-14 23:29
They didnt even turn on, they were like some kind of disply drone or something the battary didnt come off none of the buttons worked on the controller. They were both fake drones that i was finally able to get best buy to to return even though i had to come out $250 more out of my pocket for what best buy is saying is dji fault becuase both drones were sealed in the packaging

Each DJI product has its SN, and the genuine SN can be found in the DJI system. If you encounter similar issues in the future, please kindly provide us with SN to check and confirm, thanks!
2019-10-15
Use props
djiuser_fd2WTCxTzi7p
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 10-15 00:55
Each DJI product has its SN, and the genuine SN can be found in the DJI system. If you encounter similar issues in the future, please kindly provide us with SN to check and confirm, thanks!

How does that make it ok that that we purchased not one but two non working drones that we paid at first a thousand dollars for and the end result we had to end up paying two hundred and fifty dollars more just to get a drone that worked because the SN matched the box and the drone so its something wrong on DJI end to why we ended up buying drones that didnt work
2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_fd2WTCxTzi7p Posted at 10-15 21:16
How does that make it ok that that we purchased not one but two non working drones that we paid at first a thousand dollars for and the end result we had to end up paying two hundred and fifty dollars more just to get a drone that worked because the SN matched the box and the drone so its something wrong on DJI end to why we ended up buying drones that didnt work

DJI products will be fully checked before leaving the factory. If there is anything wrong, you may send it in for a fully diagnosis, we sincerely apologize if there is any inconvenience caused.
2019-10-16
Use props
djiuser_jahSanJSBkqG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3163 ft
Italy

Blatantly refuses to honour any defect or product fault warranty and place all blame on the consumer. Despicable company whom should be avoided at all costs.
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_jahSanJSBkqG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3163 ft
Italy

DJI SUSAN HOW THE FUCK CAN WE SEND IN A FAULTY DRONE IF IT FLIES AWAY U  MUPPET
2019-12-11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now