Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro importing issues h.264 mp4 into premiere cc
2534 5 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
malibusteve
New
United States

This is racking my brain...When I import my h.264, MP4 video files from my P4P into premiere some of the videos will import while others don't. I get an error that it says:

"File Import error
The file has no audio or video streams"

Now I've heard of issues with h.265 codec in premiere but these are .MP4 H.264.... All of the video files play fine on my machine and others. I'm on a Dell XPS 15 9550 running the most recent premiere CC. Has ANYONE else experienced this? And, if so, what did you do to fix it? Crazy to think that this is an issue... PLEASE HELP!

2017-7-3
Use props
Floreto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3591102 ft
United States

I have had this happen to me before, unfortunatley it seems to be a bug in the drone's software and I don't know if it's been fixed.  
2017-7-3
Use props
malibusteve
New
United States

so Im pretty much screwed then? Other than converting the files to some other format, did you find a work around? Thanks for your response btw, much appreciated
2017-7-4
Use props
Young66
New

Spain

After recording some stunning 4K footage by DJI Phantom 4, chances are you want to edit these 4K videos in Premiere Pro so as to make them more stylish, before uploading to YouTube or posting on Facebook. However, here comes the problem, the recorded MOV/MP4 files are compressed using the h.264 codec, which is final delivery codec and it is not one you want to use for editing. On this circumstance, if you are stick to editing Phantom 4K MP4/MOV videos in Premiere Pro, you'd better convert them to a more editing-friendly format for Premiere Pro like MPEG-2.
2017-7-26
Use props
monica66
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing!  I have followed the tutorial and learnt a lot. Thanks again! Much helpful!
2017-11-8
Use props
Daivd
lvl.1

United States

To edit and import MP4 in Premiere Pro, it is better to convert MP4 to Premiere Por more supported MPG with the help of iDealshare VideoGo.
2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules