Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Importing Into Premiere
4111 4 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse46d3d92
Flight distance : 1148192 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Equipment:  Inspire 2 with X4s camera ( NEW system )

I only had this model for 2 weeks but half of my video when uploaded to Adobe Premiere give me a low level exception error.  Can anyone help?
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for your experience with our product. Could you happen to provide the screenshot here? Have you tried other program? Like Adobe Photoshop,  DaVinci ? If they all have the same problem, please upload several videos to Dropbox and post the link here, we will help to check, thank you.
2017-7-5
Use props
Young66
New

Spain

You can try the best DJI Phantom 4 Pro video converter.

> This 4K h.265 converter enable you to transcode video of Phantom 4 Pro in H265 to a format more suited to editing videos even on lower spec PCs and keep original 4K resolution. It needs a lot more space for transcoding.

> This software supports resizing video of Phantom 4 Pro in H265 from 4K to 1080p (full HD) and simultaneously save it with editable format like ProRes. In This will speed up a lot of processing the video in the editing software and also lesser PC powerful can work good.

> Join multiple Phantom 4 Pro H265 videos into one. If you format the SD card in fat 32 the video recording limit in size stops at 4GB or so, then because of the file system tree instead of a single video you will find more multiple videos each of 4GB, to merge 2 or more Phantom 4 Pro H265 format files in one final video, you can also apply Brorsoft Video Converter with its "Merge into one file" function.

> Convert P4P H.265 to Windows Media Player, YouTube, etc friendly format for easier playback and sharing. Not all media players yet support fully the H.265, YouTube and Windows Media Player do not support h.265. It is useless to play or send a video of Phantom 4 Pro in H265 on Windows Media Player, Youtube because it is not recognized. This powerful Phantom 4 Pro h.265 decoder brings you a smooth H.265 conversion process.
2017-7-26
Use props
Blackwood
Second Officer

United States

I've never had any issues importing any Inspire 2 footage directly into Premiere Pro. Regular HD or 4K.
2017-7-26
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 189469 ft
Netherlands

Are you using the media browser to import your clips directly off the camera cards? Or are you importing through the Project Bin?

When dealing with camera card media, I use the media browser all the time. It is a sure fire way that Premiere understands your media and imports it correctly.
2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules