2196 4 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Inspired UAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 337100 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have my account with DJI for some years and my registered e-mail has expired and no longer have access who or where can i talk to to get this updated with my new e-mail address??
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If you can not find your previous email back, you need to register another available email. But it can not change your activated account and your previous flight records can not be synced to the present account if you have no backup. If you have reserved the records on your phone, you can login the new account and sync your data.
2017-7-3
Use props
flexground
New

United States

So, you cannot change your email address for a DJI account?
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

flexground Posted at 2017-7-18 17:50
So, you cannot change your email address for a DJI account?

Thor has explained clearly. Another new DJI account can be registered, the previous flight records may fail to be transferred.  
The email account that is used to activate the drone cannot be changed, but not a big deal, it will not affect the warranty.
2017-7-18
Use props
fansc22b7ff5
New
United States

It is a big deal. You need to get out of the practice of grabbing email accounts from PayPal payments and auto creating a user account at DJI. I DONT want my PayPal email address used for DJI. Please provide an option to register an email address upon payment settings. Who do I need to talk to in order to change my email address and remove my PayPal email address from DJI and this forum. If you tell me it can't be done then I will be requesting a full refund and deletion of this account. Absolutely rediculous to say there is no way and can be done!
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules