Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OH MY WORD - SUPPORT
692 7 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

So I thought maybe I was just experiencing really poort e-mail support.  I thought I'd call the phone support line today about a question.    I assumed it would be a native English speaking person.  No, it sounded like I ended up in India (which I don't really care), but the person I was speaking with had no idea what I was asking (if it was possible to make the aircraft and controller save the control frequency settings (2GHz/5GHz) between reboots - mine seems to keep wanting to default to 2GHz).

He asked me "I'm really sorry, can you explain again".  Had no concept of the aircraft or settings in it.

Is all of this a language barrier or just a really really horribly run company?  The hardware is great... Heaven Forbid you end up needing some kind of support on something though, you're on your own.

From being told the issue is your Internet connection (when it wasn't) to not having any idea what you are asking.

2017-7-3
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412835 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI is their own worst enemy.  #1 in the world but it won't last much longer the industry is catching up and doesn't exert the kind of control over its products that DJI does.  Support is the least of their worries - policy is what will do this company in.  
2017-7-3
Use props
Tony Dodds 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8163 ft
United Kingdom

Seems to be the case of make as much as you can just reap the profits before every manufacturer out there catches up or goes one better, or the whole world becomes a N F Z
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience with our support, we hear all the feedback on social media and care much about it. I have transferred your concern to our management department to make your experience with us better, and will keep improving to provide more professional customer service.
May I know which product you are using? I would like to help with your issue.
2017-7-3
Use props
Angela shirley
Banned

Malaysia

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-7-3
Use props
Angela shirley
Banned

Malaysia

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-7-3
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 19:43
We are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience with our support, we hear all the feedback on social media and care much about it. I have transferred your concern to our management department to make your experience with us better, and will keep improving to provide more professional customer service.
May I know which product you are using? I would like to help with your issue.

I am using a Phantom 4 Pro +.  The problem is your tech people do not talk to your engineering people and no one has any clue what anyone else is doing.  Your phone support doesn't know the product and doesn't even remotely speak English well.  Your Chinese support folks blame everything on the end user and offer solutions that are rudimentary and don't fix things.
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mhoppes Posted at 2017-7-4 04:30
I am using a Phantom 4 Pro +.  The problem is your tech people do not talk to your engineering people and no one has any clue what anyone else is doing.  Your phone support doesn't know the product and doesn't even remotely speak English well.  Your Chinese support folks blame everything on the end user and offer solutions that are rudimentary and don't fix things.

Usually if there is any problems or customer has some suggestions to our product , we will feedback to our engineer to follow up for sure. But for the issue you provided, RC will select channel with less interference according to the current environment automatically once you power on, the channel is unable to be saved next time. This is how it works, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules