Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
VPS Calibration of I2 and that glass plate.
803 1 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

New I2 and trying to calibrate with that glass plate and its dots.

I get the overlap of the red and green rectangle and then it jumps to the 1/3 screen with the blue thermometer scale.  It seems to stay with a few blue dots on the scale even though I move it side-to-side.  However, if I tilt it a lot then I can get the blue dots to climb or lower and move on from 1/3 to 2/3 or 3/3.

So is tilting required and not side-to-side?  Not well explained on the info on the Assistant 2 screen and I can't find a video on using it either.

Also, given the calibration is done indoors tied to the Assistant 2 on the desktop computer, are shadows a problem with the i2 being held over the glass plate and how much light is needed?  I thought the method using the laptop or ocmputer screen was easier and the light more even than this glass plate system.

If I get to 3/3 on the forward VPS and underside VPS and then it proceeds to do the calibration to 100%.  Do I assume it is correct even though fighting with the thermometer scale and the radical tilting?

Tia.

2017-7-3
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Bump.

DJI?  Anyone with a video on using this new glass plate VPS calibration with Assistant 2 and the I2?

2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules