Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Night settings
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Duchunter
Second Officer
United States

Were gonna be having a firework show tomorrow night at our summer river community and I want to film it with my p4 and ive never filmed at night. I know very little about camera setting and what is gonna get me the best result. Ive been flying quads for a while but im a novice to videography. Im only gonna have one shot at this until next year so I would like to get it right. What would be the ideal settings for my camera to film it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2017-7-3
Use props
dronestarvision
lvl.1
United States

I am still a novice to videography and that is why I just kept my settings in auto. I am sure my video could have been better, but I think it turned out good.
2017-7-22
Use props
Duchunter
Second Officer
United States

dronestarvision Posted at 2017-7-22 07:23
I am still a novice to videography and that is why I just kept my settings in auto. I am sure my video could have been better, but I think it turned out good. https://youtu.be/TP7wuoNhJsI

Yeah that looks nice. Good job.
2017-7-22
Use props
nitrop51\
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7526 ft
United States

Great work !
2017-9-1
Use props
N4LDG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115 ft
United States

Nice job!  What was your approximate distance between your drone and the fireworks (avoiding the chance of being hit)?
2017-10-1
Use props
Yotam
lvl.1
Israel

Wow it looks awesome! Wish I could fly my drone in the fireworks but they'd probably take it down xD
2017-10-1
Use props
JamesWhenman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

You could try burst mode with a fast shutter speed and open the iris.
2017-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules