Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
frustrating and bad customer services
474 1 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flytosky778
New
Flight distance : 71296 ft
Canada

Dji products a amazing and stunning drone to the world.  However, the customers serivce was very disappointed to me. The remote controller which is defective was sent to DJI a month ago. After a week, I called the help line to follow up the status,and noticed by the Dji support team that the replacement request has been approved. I thought it was pertty quick process once the request had been approved. Then, it has been over 5 weeks and no further updates. I contacted the support team serveal times and the agent said my case will be prioritized to process, but  cant get estimated time frame. It is very frustrating to me and nothing i can do expect wait.  
CAS-659949-M4D0J2

2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed because of the delay in replacement process. I’ve informed this case to appropriate department who will follow up and ship it out as soon as possible, we will have someone to contact you soon, appreciate your patience and apologize for all inconvenience that has been caused.
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules