5 weeks in philippines
855 7 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny Hauan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1480 ft
Norway

5 weeks filming with DJI Mavic in Philippines. Really a nice challenge and really got to test the drone fully. Had to go sports mode to keep up with the jet skis in the video so was hard keeing the movement smooth but tried my best

Used PolarPro Vivid filters but next time i think i will have a 32 ND filter ready because of the really bright conditions.

2017-7-4
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mabuhay!!! Nice video.  
2017-7-4
Use props
Eagle_Eye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Walang hiya, galing mo naman.
Any restrictions in the PI?
2017-7-4
Use props
Minwookr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76621 ft

South Korea

Can't wait to go home and fly my mavic there. i can barely fly here because this country has so many restrictions.
2017-7-4
Use props
Johnny Hauan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1480 ft
Norway

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2017-7-4 12:51
Walang hiya, galing mo naman.
Any restrictions in the PI?

I had to get permission from the aviation authority in Philippines and i always asked guards around if it was ok. Hotels was a problem because of privacy. Other than that it was max height 122m but i stayed away from that also cause there was a lot of low flying airplanes and helicopters around the island so i stayed kinda low just to be sure. Flying in Philippines was amazing in general, people loved the drone and many even provided me with a landing pad when i wanted to launch from sandy beach Very nice
2017-7-4
Use props
dancopter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Awesome stuff. One of the places I would love to visit soon.
2017-7-4
Use props
Koyotii
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78907 ft
Poland

Johnny Hauan Posted at 2017-7-4 22:16
I had to get permission from the aviation authority in Philippines and i always asked guards around if it was ok. Hotels was a problem because of privacy. Other than that it was max height 122m but i stayed away from that also cause there was a lot of low flying airplanes and helicopters around the island so i stayed kinda low just to be sure. Flying in Philippines was amazing in general, people loved the drone and many even provided me with a landing pad when i wanted to launch from sandy beach  Very nice

I would like to ask you how you get your permission from CAAP. Im writing to them but there is no answer.
2017-8-8
Use props
madispuk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 133957 ft
Estonia

Nice colours and great video.
What kind of style settings are you using for sharpen, contrast and saturation?
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules