Does it really matter where I buy my dji products?
596 4 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bnetznoel
New
United States

I recently bought a remote controller and battery for my spark a day ago and I started to read on the forums that people should be buying their dji products on amazon. I bought my accessories for my drone through the dji website. I'm starting to feel nervous in a sense that the store isn't as good as amazon when it comes to shipping their products on time or tracking information updates, etc. I still have my hopes for my dji online purchase,  I just want to know your guys experience or tips when it comes to ordering straight from the dji online store. Also, what is the general wait time when shipping to California?

Thanks.
2017-7-4
Use props
bnetznoel
New
United States

Also how long should I generally wait for my online order to complete. I still have an email that they are processing my payment.
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bnetznoel, the products in DJI Store are official and we will ship it according to the estimated date that shows in our website. No worries.
Would you please leave me with your order number? I will help to check the status for you? Thanks in advance.
2017-7-4
Use props
bnetznoel
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-4 19:07
bnetznoel, the products in DJI Store are official and we will ship it according to the estimated date that shows in our website. No worries.
Would you please leave me with your order number? I will help to check the status for you? Thanks in advance.

Hi mindy, and thanks for taking the time to reply and help. My order number is 0018988900013. Thanks again
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bnetznoel Posted at 2017-7-4 22:34
Hi mindy, and thanks for taking the time to reply and help. My order number is 0018988900013. Thanks again

Thanks for your information, I have confirmed with Sales Team, your order will be shipped tomorrow if everything goes smoothly. Email of tracking number will be sent to you once it ships, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules