DO NOT BUY - Terrible Support
713 6 2017-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9b0f3d52
New
United States

Potential customers-

If you are looking for an awesome drone/camera experience, then the DJI Mavic is definitely for you. But if anything goes wrong, you should be aware that you are not going to get any semblance of customer support. We purchased $1300 worth of Mavic and support equipment. We used it for a couple of days and decided that the Spark would better fit our needs. After returning it, we were informed that our return was denied. I will freely admit that the fan blades (valued around $20) were slightly damaged but we would happily accept a partial refund (after all $1200 is good enough for the quality of footage we got). After spending hours on their online chat, on the phone, and via email we have gotten no where. The support technicians have trouble communicating, the phone lines continually get disconnected, and they are unable to help. I would totally understand if we were returning an unflyable drone but we were taking great shots until we decided to return.

I can't stress enough what a terrible experience our post-purchase results have been. Highly recommend you try a different company.

Disappointed.
2017-7-5
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

How long you had the Mavic before you decided to return it? You have seven days of no question ask return upon receive of the Mavic. if you kept it longer it's on you. You can't just buy something, use it, and return it and expect to have a full refund.
2017-7-5
Use props
Ispy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148301 ft
United States

You realize this is a DJI Forum where 95% of people here already have a drone or have recently purchased one?
2017-7-5
Use props
Watty2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

Fan blades
2017-7-5
Use props
EastyT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 970374 ft
United States

Surely you jest!  They wouldn't refund a damage drone?  Unthinkable
2017-7-5
Use props
rydfree41
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

Wow , I bought a new Camaro for $35,000 and GM would not take it back either . There were only a few scuffs on the hood which could easily be replaced . For a 35k purchase you would think they would take it back to have a happy customer .
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please kindly read our Return & Refund Policy on our website: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
You can request Return & Refund Service if your drone is within seven (7) calendar days of receiving if it has a manufacturing defect. Otherwise, we will not refund for a damaged drone which was damaged by pilot.
We are sorry if there is any inconvenience that has been caused to you. But we are really unable to refund in this condition according to After-Sales Policy. Thank you for your understanding.
return&refund service.png
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules