Refund DJI Goggles
623 8 2017-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grando
New
Germany

Hello,

I´m sorry to write something like this but I´m really unhappy with your customer support. I bought a DJI Goggles and received it in germany about 3 weeks ago. Because it didn´t fit and I got somehow headache problems I sent it back. Your online support instructed me and told me to send it to the netherlands with an RMA Number and the word "refund" on the outside of the package in between 3 working days. You also told me that I should contact you again hand out the RMA number so you can track the package. First of all thats a little strange because normaly you have 14 days returning stuff from the internet and I contacted you one day after I received the Device. I thougt everything goes like it should be but after sending it back to the netherlands everything became quite strange for me. The device reached your store on July 21st. I was told that after tracking the device and getting the confirmation you will refund the money. So now it´s July 5th and nothing happend. I contacted you three times. Each time you told me that this is the wrong departement and that you will forward the email. But i didn´t receive any answer untill today!!! I just want my money back! We´re not talking about 5 € or whatever but 549 € you owe me! For me that is no customer care at all without any transparancy concerning my refund. Somehow I feel fooled!
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Grando, I'm so sorry for the unpleasant experience so far. May I know where did you send email to? Would you happen to provide me your case number and order number? I will help to check the status and speed up the process, thank you.
2017-7-5
Use props
Grando
New
Germany

Hi Mindy,

I send the emails to onlinesales@dji.com. Your supporters then forwarded them to support.eu@dji.com.  The Numbers I have are RMA # CAS-713789-N9Q2Q9 / Order #0499327023083.
The last request number is #438831. Please give me a Feedback about the Status. Thx
2017-7-6
Use props
Grando
New
Germany

Today I received the fourth email telling me that my request is to be forwarded to the Person who is in charge for this ticket, without any further information as before. Am I in a Hamster Wheel? Really not funny anymore.....
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Grando Posted at 2017-7-6 09:44
Today I received the fourth email telling me that my request is to be forwarded to the Person who is in charge for this ticket, without any further information as before. Am I in a Hamster Wheel? Really not funny anymore.....

I understand your frustration, I have contacted our Sales Team to speed up the process, we will help to refund as soon as possible.
2017-7-6
Use props
Grando
New
Germany

Thx Mindy, I´m really curious about the result.
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Grando Posted at 2017-7-7 02:12
Thx Mindy, I´m really curious about the result.

We have finished the refund, you will receive the payment very soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-9
Use props
Grando
New
Germany

Thx for your help Mindy
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Grando Posted at 2017-7-11 08:13
Thx for your help Mindy

You are welcome. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules