649 7 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

Hi guys, accidently i found this error at folder log error file

## 16:23:20
Altitude is above 3,000m (9,842ft). Please be aware that the power system may be affected

at that time i'm just playing arround me maybe just 10 meters high (not even 3000meters ) and 10 meters radius
but i missed that warning message

## 16:23:20
Altitude is above 3,000m (9,842ft). Please be aware that the power system may be affected

at text boldabove make me worried, i flown my inspire since 6 month of not used
what cause of that error message? is my battery going to failed? or ?

2017-7-6
Use props
zak69
lvl.2

Finland

Have checked IMU and calibration?
2017-7-6
Use props
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

zak69 Posted at 2017-7-6 00:49
Have checked IMU and calibration?

no i haven't, i;m kinda dji user who take a calibration if djigo asked, so if not i never did calibration

"## 16:23:20 Altitude is above 3,000m (9,842ft)"
if just this maybe you were right i need IMU

but i'm sory not unrespect with your response but what corelation calibration with this

"Please be aware that the power system may be affected"
that likely power problem doesn't it?
2017-7-6
Use props
zak69
lvl.2

Finland

Hard to say. But if software thinks you fly at 3000 meters where air is so thin it sure warns you that your motors are in great stress? And checking IMU sometimes just to be sure is quick and i do it because traveling drone in my car and sometimes roads get bumpy etc
2017-7-6
Use props
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

oh yes definitely i'm not ignorance your suggest of course i will doing IMU calibration thank you to remaind me, but that "Power" word bothering me, i'm affraid battery problem? i don't want my inspire fell off because of lack of information with that LOG
2017-7-6
Use props
zak69
lvl.2

Finland

If your battery cells are about even and charges normally i can´t see that´s the problem. Maybe some knows about this more and replies here, hope your bird stays at the sky and safe.
2017-7-6
Use props
raven4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 86194 ft
United States

At higher altitudes, the thinner air not only causes a loss of lift, but, the capacity of the air to cool the motors is diminished. It's possible that the motors can overheat from a high power plus thermal load.
2017-7-6
Use props
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

ah got it, oke2 guys after re read you guys reply i'm understand now
the apps warn me if i continue to ascend or not immediately descent because sensor read it was at 3000m high (which is not) it may cause power problem right?

i thought that miss reading altitude because of power problem

oke i'm happy right now becuse not my battery became fault because of 6 months of not used, thank's to both of you...so sorry i'm not read that message very carefully, so yes IMU and re calibration it might the answer for my error on that log

thank you !!
2017-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules