When are we going to get waypoints.. waiting too long for this
2017-7-6
Use props
Cougar1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Waypoints is already included for the I2.
2017-7-6
Use props
Diarmuid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 749094 ft

Ireland

Im nearly 99% sure way points are on the inspire 1
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We have already released this function, please update the firmware and DJI Go 4.
2017-7-6
Use props
Cougar1
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-6 03:50
We have already released this function, please update the firmware and DJI Go 4.

Mindy, yes already included as I mentioned, now we wait for POI and HOME LOCK, please.
2017-7-6
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

Also note that by using the DJI GS Pro application for iOS you can create waypoint missions while not connected to the drone. This is a free application. If it doesn't meet your needs you can purchase an app like FPV Mission Planner or Litchi.
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cougar1 Posted at 2017-7-6 03:56
Mindy, yes already included as I mentioned, now we wait for POI and HOME LOCK, please.

Our engineer is working on it, please pay attention to our website, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-6
Use props
joejoe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194003 ft
Germany

I wasn´t able to make the I2 fly after the latest update (signal loss, livestream not working, etc) - but when it´s on the ground my DJI Go 4 app says WAYPOINTS COMING SOON. Still!

Using Android.
2017-7-6
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Cobra44Magnum Posted at 2017-7-6 03:57
Also note that by using the DJI GS Pro application for iOS you can create waypoint missions while not connected to the drone. This is a free application. If it doesn't meet your needs you can purchase an app like FPV Mission Planner or Litchi.

I have android and cant believe DJI havent released this app yet.. it was the same when using my s900 and the original ground station app.. only apple
2017-7-6
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Cobra44Magnum Posted at 2017-7-6 03:57

Hi cobra I already own litchi, great app but the waypoints arent to smooth, was hoping to have smoother movements with go 4 app.
Dont own apple products and can't believe the GS pro is only available for IOS only, what about android owners. this is the same problems with the original gs app..
2017-7-6
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Cougar1 Posted at 2017-7-6 02:30
Waypoints is already included for the I2.

Ok did not see this yesterday in the app. wasnt highlighted. app is updated 2.
2017-7-6
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-6 03:50

Ok did not see this yesterday in the app. wasnt highlighted, inspire is updated and app is updated 2.
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

joejoe Posted at 2017-7-6 08:09
I wasn´t able to make the I2 fly after the latest update (signal loss, livestream not working, etc) - but when it´s on the ground my DJI Go 4 app says WAYPOINTS COMING SOON. Still!

Using Android.

Would you please show me the APP version and the screenshot of Intelligent flight?
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Skyris Posted at 2017-7-6 16:00
Ok did not see this yesterday in the app. wasnt highlighted, inspire is updated and app is updated 2.

Would you please also show me the APP version and the screenshot of Intelligent flight?
2017-7-7
Use props
Cougar1
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Skyris Posted at 2017-7-6 15:59
Ok did not see this yesterday in the app. wasnt highlighted. app is updated 2.

Are you on IOS or Android? IOS have Waypoints, Android might not.
2017-7-7
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

Skyris Posted at 2017-7-6 15:51
Hi cobra I already own litchi, great app but the waypoints arent to smooth, was hoping to have smoother movements with go 4 app.
Dont own apple products and can't believe the GS pro is only available for IOS only, what about android owners. this is the same problems with the original gs app..

I understand your frustration. I didn't own a single iOS device when I purchased my first DJI drone (P3P). After having issues with the Go app and feeling like Android was the "red-headed step-child" platform in DJI's eyes, I finally went with iOS. As much as I didn't want to go down that path, I am a believer in using the best tool for the job. For me the iOS platform fit that bill.
2017-7-8
Use props
FanOfFlight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

I was wondering, does the waypoints mode inside of DJI GO 4 actually record the camera positions also?  I tried a flight the other day and it knows the positions of the I2 ( Height and position over ground) but didn't seem to record camera positions.  Did I miss a step?

I also tried GS PRO, I thought it was worse.  I used aircraft to set positions and flew to each location, set the camera position also, and then when I flew the way points it used the default 50m for everything?

Is there some extra tips to get these to record way points as the exact position, height and camera position included? maybe its not programed to do that?   just wondering.... would really like to know.  Thank you in advance.
2017-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules