Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Firmware for Phantom 4 is Available (06/07/2017)
81821 557 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Joe E Posted at 2017-7-7 06:00
P4 will not complete imu calibration with new process of tilting bird and rotating during calibration. What am I doing wrong

You start off with it in normal facing forward position sitting on a stable level surface, start off calibration and follow instructions. It should be tilted to each of the four sides in turn, and left sitting propped up by legs and arms (motors almost touching ground); and then finally turned upside down so that it is resting on motors. If I remember it takes a few seconds for each stage where it shouldn't be disturbed. And there is a progression indicator to help.
2017-7-7
Use props
Heyward83
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18156 ft
United Kingdom

Joe E Posted at 2017-7-7 06:00
P4 will not complete imu calibration with new process of tilting bird and rotating during calibration. What am I doing wrong

I had the same problem went to second stage then wouldn't do anything tried it many times!
2017-7-7
Use props
Nigel_
Captain
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

Heyward83 Posted at 2017-7-7 07:06
I had the same problem went to second stage then wouldn't do anything tried it many times!

My problem was that the background to the diagram was too faint so I couldn't see the horizon and as a result couldn't work out which way to tilt the aircraft.   Once the sun disappeared and I could see the background it worked fine!
2017-7-7
Use props
calmax
lvl.4
United States

Just did my phantom 4 firmware update.  After restart everything.  I start the motor to test fly.  Right when the motor start, without any stick input, my phantom 4 just took off and hoover by itself at about 3 feet above ground.  I try to land it, but when it touches the ground, one motor suddenly speed up, so my phantom 4 end up tipping over upside down.  While my phantom 4 was upside down on the ground, I notice it shuts off by itself and then start a reboot cycle by itself.  I test fly again.  Everything seems working fine now.  I did notice the idle motor speed is now slower than before firmware update.
2017-7-7
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all...

So it appears that the new updates are the typical DJI mixed bag of installation successes and failures.  
I was thinking, we should all carefully document the steps we are taking to do the installations, and note any problems we ran into.  Then of course, share the info with this forum.  We could build a user-based instruction manual for installation from compiling the success stories.  Just a thought.
FWIW: I will be updating my P4 and the new P4P that is being delivered today and I will make an "installation diary" and post it here later today.
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Mabou2 Posted at 2017-7-7 08:05
Hi all...

So it appears that the new updates are the typical DJI mixed bag of installation successes and failures.  

Note that you'll have my support in doing this.
2017-7-7
Use props
fansd1d40f34
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1330495 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all...

That would be wonderful.  At present moment I have no idea of the best course of action to update the firmware.  Based on others postings I feel like I have a jigsaw puzzle to put together.
2017-7-7
Use props
hawkins2000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1788104 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey....also felt into the same problem....I updated the phantom 4 first via DJI Go 4 4.1.3 Android version. Since then the RC starts flashing red/green. Really bad connection to the Phantom...In the app I got no FW message...I downgraded the RC to 1.6.0 using the "three lines - long press" menu. In there I only have the options 1.8.0 / 1.6.0 / 1.5.60 no 1.9.xx.

Did I brick my RC now? Or are there just problems with the update servers? I even cannot update to 1.8.0 anymore...

PLEASE HELP ME! Thanks in advance.
2017-7-7
Use props
racman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 46729 ft
Australia

Blériot53 Posted at 2017-7-6 10:03
After several months of reading tales of woe here on the Forum,   I am hesitant about performing this upgrade until I hear a few more success stories, and no reports of catastrophic failure.
Currently flying a Standard Phantom 4 using the DJI Go4 App version 4.1.0 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" with Android version 7.0 (Nougat).
I keep Airplane mode ON (Wifi OFF) in order to maintain the status quo, which is:   I have to clear the defaults for the DJI Go App before the RC will connect to the tablet.  Sometimes this works immediately, others it takes several goes and about five minutes of fiddling about to get it working.  After that, everything works brilliantly (occasional mid-flight App crashes which are quickly recovered from notwithstanding).  Bottom line:   Any re-assurances that this latest update will fix anything?   I'm inclined to do nothing for the time being, adopting a "wait and see" policy.

FYI. I have the same config as you and the RC update worked but failed on every attempt on the bird.  Tried latest assistant and that failed on the bird as well. Reverted to old S4 and worked perfectly!
2017-7-7
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hawkins2000 Posted at 2017-7-7 08:58
Hey....also felt into the same problem....I updated the phantom 4 first via DJI Go 4 4.1.3 Android version. Since then the RC starts flashing red/green. Really bad connection to the Phantom...In the app I got no FW message...I downgraded the RC to 1.6.0 using the "three lines - long press" menu. In there I only have the options 1.8.0 / 1.6.0 / 1.5.60 no 1.9.xx.

Did I brick my RC now? Or are there just problems with the update servers? I even cannot update to 1.8.0 anymore...

I don't think you've bricked it,  try checking for updates again in DJI Go 4 'General Settings'/'About' then tap on 'check for update', you'll need a decent wifi connection on device as well. And the servers could be busy.
2017-7-7
Use props
piazueler
lvl.4
Flight distance : 456260 ft
Spain

The update worked perfectly, but the last problem that we had with the last update with the batteries is not solved, this gives me to think that to dji you have batteries in stock and you need to get them out of the warehouses, It is a shame that we are trying to buy new batteries to work with the ones that were working perfectly
2017-7-7
Use props
Moto1981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4502812 ft
Poland

Conculuson after firmware update dron become more agresiv. During flying in straight line back  just 1 propeler is going up  and down and this is the reason why dron is flying unstable . Before  update there wasn`t any problems.
Need solution !!!
2017-7-7
Use props
Esa
New
Flight distance : 124455 ft
Finland

Hi

This new firmware was a total success for me...

So here are the steps I made... I was upgraded DJI Go 4 earlier to the latest version

1. Upgraded the firmware with DJI Assistant (twice because of two batteries)
2. Connected aircraft to controller... there were an update needed for it aswell. At the main screen I was told there are updates, clicked and straight away it went to the controller firmware update.
3. I needed to re-link the aircraft with the controller
4. After a boot for all devices everything seemed to be ok.

I also calibrated everything (gimbal, IMU, controller and sensors, the last one with DJI Assistant.

Now after two batteries no issues found, all the new modes work perfectly... and what the best of all...
DJI GO4 DIDN'T CRASH AT ALL WITH AN ANDROID DEVICE, even AZ-recorder was on all the second flight, both WI-FI and 4G cellular were on.

Deepest Thanks go to You , people at DJI

Esa
2017-7-7
Use props
RadekP4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 459439 ft
Poland

I made same like Esa, and all works good on my Ipad Air 2 . Even on long distance ( 1,5km ) video was OK . New modes also OK !
2017-7-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

racman Posted at 2017-7-7 09:02
FYI. I have the same config as you and the RC update worked but failed on every attempt on the bird.  Tried latest assistant and that failed on the bird as well. Reverted to old S4 and worked perfectly!

Thanks for the advice!  After reading numerous tales of woe here over the last couple of days, I'll stick with what works.   Better the devil you know........ etc.  Maybe in a few months' time when all the glitches have been exposed and (hopefully) overcome, will I consider upgrading. Meantime, the gear is still under warranty.
2017-7-7
Use props
Strawey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152067 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all...

Hi all,

Copied this paragraph from the release notes from DJI Support.

"If you are updating via DJI GO 4, make sure you update the aircraft. but only after restarting the updated remote controller. Otherwise, there will be an error in the progress bar of the aircraft update."

I've just finished updating my P4 to latest version using the following method. I use an iPad mini 2 wifi/4g.
1. Updated RC via DJI GO4
2. When update finished, switched off RC. Exited DJI GO 4 app and ended it (double click of home button). Switched RC back on. Connected RC to iPad and restarted DJI GO 4 app.
3. With RC switched on powered up P4. Status page confirmed that P4 required an update to latest firmware. Following on screen instructions, leaving RC switched on disconnected iPad USB from RC and connected it to P4.
4. Again following on screen instructions, downloaded and applied firmware update.
5. When update finished, powered off P4 and then powered off RC, disconnected P4 from USB.
6. Exited DJI GO 4 app and ended it.
7. With iPad connected (as normal) to RC. Switched on RC and then P4 started DJI GO 4 app.

Firmware was reported as the latest version. All new flight modes are present. I did however, have to reset maximum flight distance and altitude.

Everything on the P4 looks ok but, I haven't had a chance to flight test it yet. If the weather holds that will be tomorrow.
2017-7-7
Use props
Sharp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3571634 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Just upgraded without any issues using my iPAD Air 2.

I've always had the tilted horizon issue for as long as I can remember, and it was always very obvious. After upgrading the firmware and flying through one battery, not once did I see the tilted horizon, where normally I'd have to correct for it continuously.... always. This is also without doing an IMU calibration. Just a straight update, nothing more and everything I had an issue with seems to be fixed.

So, has this issue being finally resolved. It seems so..!!!! ...but I'm so shocked by this that I won't be fully convinced until I fly a few more times and see how it performs ongoing.

My upgrade procedure was as follows.

Turned on my Phantom 4
Turned on my Controller, and launched DJI GO
Touch the red triangle in the status window to select the option to Update the Controller firmware.
Controller Updated perfectly.
Turned off Controller.
Exit DJI GO and forced shut.
Turned off Phantom 4

Turned on Phantom 4
Turned on Controller
Launched DJI Go.
An option to update the Phantom 4 firmware was presented, so I selected that.

A message telling me to connect my Tablet to the drone appeared, so leaving the controller on, I disconnected my iPad and connected it direct to the phantom using the official cable for doing direct connections.

An option to download the firmware was then displayed on the iPad.
Started the download....... success.
Started the upgrade..... towards the end a message popped up a 3 times saying my device was not compatible with the phantom or something similar to that, DO NOTHING. Just ignore that. The message goes away itself after a few seconds so you DO NOT need to press OK.

Just do nothing until the firmware goes to 100% and says success.

That's it really. Takes about 15 minutes in total to upgrade the phantom, and probably 5 for the controller.
2017-7-7
Use props
M109
Second Officer

New Zealand

Moto1981 Posted at 2017-7-7 10:17
Conculuson after firmware update dron become more agresiv. During flying in straight line back  just 1 propeler is going up  and down and this is the reason why dron is flying unstable . Before  update there wasn`t any problems.
Need solution !!!

I have the same problem, very unstable in fast level flight.
2017-7-7
Use props
Dnerve
lvl.4
Flight distance : 523799 ft
Ireland

All very smooth over here;

Gimbal seemed super stable and levelled (about 15-17km/h wind), all modes working beautifully, haven't tried terrain follow yet though but Tripod, Gesture, Precision Landing.

No Issue flying high speed/sports mode some seem to be reporting.

DJI took its sweet time on this one but seems to have done a good job.
2017-7-7
Use props
SomeoneElsesDro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419669 ft
France

M109 Posted at 2017-7-7 13:51
I have the same problem, very unstable in fast level flight.

Can someone post a video of these unstable flights? Maybe from the ground and in FPV mode so we can see what is happening? Is it after a full calibration of IMU and sensors?
2017-7-7
Use props
fansb885c69e
Second Officer
Flight distance : 349419 ft
Canada

For all those asking about the tilted horizon. Her is a screen shot from raw 4k footage shot just after the upgrade last night from my back yard in BC. As much as we have a horizon this looks straight to me. As far as I have noticed so far in a bout 20 minutes of non aggressive flight. Not much other than it seems to go like snot now. I hit 40 km in normal mode. I love tripod mode. Terain follow might be handy in these mountains. So far so good. From what I can see with the millions of P4s out there and only 100 posts here it must be a successful launch.

Oh I did not have any issues with "weak transmissions signal" That I always got with the HDMI module. I still have to test it with goggles but I had the issue regardless.
screen.jpeg
2017-7-7
Use props
mtnlandpix
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Update went smoothly with firmware.  Flew a bit afterward.  Seems to perform well.  Tried to update to the latest Go 4 version in the Apple app store, but could not find an update.
2017-7-7
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

My update went smoothly. Took ~45 min all up.

I checked that Assistant 2 saw the new update, and powered the P4 down.
Connected my iPhone 7, powered on the RC, and fired up latest DJI GO. Went into the status screen and pressed red triangle to be told there was an RC update. Did that (via phone wifi).
Fired up Assistant 2 on the PC, and then the P4. Started firmware update. Following succesful update (the firmware downloaded at a slow but consistent pace), I powered P4 down, inserted next battery, and powered back up. Did a firmware refresh to update the battery's firmware, and that powered through (it didn't need to download again).
Power cycled both the RC and P4 (after disconnecting from PC). They linked fine automatically.

Went into GO settings  to check everything out, but majority of settings had stuck (some hadn't) - didn't expect that.
Did IMU recalibration, then gimbal recalibration.

Then back to Assistant 2 to do VPS calibration. Bam! The ongoing issue with V1.1.2 - 'Frame alignment error'. Just could not get it to work. Fell back to my usual solution - uninstall and then install v1.1.0 with driver signature enforcement off. Assistant 2 v1.1.0 still asks me to keep rebooting the P4, but I ignore that and click 'Calibrate' and all good. Yay!

Off to test it out...
2017-7-7
Use props
SomeoneElsesDro
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-7-7 16:54
My update went smoothly. Took ~45 min all up.

I checked that Assistant 2 saw the new update, and powered the P4 down.

Look forward to hearing your analysis punchbuggy having been a beta tester. I'm hoping to get out over the weekend to put it through its paces.
2017-7-7
Use props
M109
Second Officer

New Zealand

SomeoneElsesDro Posted at 2017-7-7 14:08
Can someone post a video of these unstable flights? Maybe from the ground and in FPV mode so we can see what is happening? Is it after a full calibration of IMU and sensors?

Tried another test flight in FPV mode and it is not noticeable from that video so will have to get one from the ground to see the unstable and twitchy flight and yes I have gone through full calibration of all sensors, more than once and still no improvement
2017-7-7
Use props
SomeoneElsesDro
Second Officer
United Kingdom

M109 Posted at 2017-7-7 17:52
Tried another test flight in FPV mode and it is not noticeable from that video so will have to get one from the ground to see the unstable and twitchy flight and yes I have gone through full calibration of all sensors, more than once and still no improvement

Would be great if we could see it from the ground - be difficult to capture I would imagine.
2017-7-7
Use props
Kokok
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1802159 ft
Philippines

My update was straightforward and successful. Everything is working as it should as confirmed by a few test flights early this morning. And maybe its just me or did dji increase the topspeed ing gps mode with OA on?

Here''s what I did to update:

1.) update dji go 4 through apple app store
2.) connected ipad to rc, powered on both, went to the overall status screen and initiated rc firmware update. Afterwards, rebooted both device and rc. I turned them off before proceeding to update the p4
3.) powered on the p4, connected the usb cable to the laptop and initiated the firmware update via dji assistant
4.) once finished, turned it off and inserted the next battery. Rinse and repeat update via dji assistant for all remaining batteries
5.) after update is complete, performed cold imu calibration (new process), reboot then proceeded wth gimbal calibration and reboot again.

No errors encountered. All test flights were successful. Thanks dji!
2017-7-7
Use props
fansa7dc5944
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50988 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Mine is ok. The Gimbal tilt left a bit but solved by gimbal calibration. Altitude reading error by +2 m. That is ok.
2017-7-7
Use props
B-C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38064 ft
United States

Using Nexus6P - Android - the update process was a PITA...

Phone requires P4 to update 1st via OTG (at least that is what it keeps showing in the picture - - which I misplaced and found several hours later.) yes RC probably could have been done first - NOW I see how that would work ARGH
then that froze at 99% - after an hour of waiting at updating system controller 99% I rebooted everything - P4 acted fine and controls were still working via RC but light was flashing red-green rapidly ever since when connected.

Connected P4 to PC and updated with current Assistant 2 program (had to download current version)
Note to others use the supplied cable - other cables are flaky at best I found - figures.

updated / reapplied firmware as it said it was up to date.
re-apply / refresh took only minutes (had tried originally to update via Assistant and failed every time after ~ 5min uploaded logs each time)

So then once P4 was right and showing correctly - I changed over to RC

opened app like others said - no updates in main screen.
go fly / enter device
status - Updates required > clicked that > RC update pending and performed -
once complete RC no longer flashing

Now to testing - but its late
did a few flights earlier with older firmware and got some crazy shaking - but was flying via litchi so it might have been that.
2017-7-7
Use props
JockC
First Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

Kokok Posted at 2017-7-7 20:09
My update was straightforward and successful. Everything is working as it should as confirmed by a few test flights early this morning. And maybe its just me or did dji increase the topspeed ing gps mode with OA on?

Here''s what I did to update:

Flight tests failed!!!

My update of the RC, drone and batteries all worked without any issues. The first quick flight (on the back lawn) was fine but a more detailed flight today was not good at all.

Specifically, the drone takes off and hovers fine but flight is very jerky.
Every few seconds, the drone tilts violently backwards and forwards (as it moves forward/backward), almost as if one motor has stopped and it's trying to compensate. The flights were above VPS altitude.

Things I have tried but which make no difference:-
. Turning off obstacle avoidance
. Flying backwards and sideways
. Recalibrated compass and IMU (all are in the "excellent" zone)
. restarting drone, RC and App
.Tried using both P and Sport modes

. tried using Litchi (no difference)
. resetting the drone to factory defaults

Clearly a firmware issue since it was flying perfectly prior to the update. There is nothing in the flight logs to suggest that anything was wrong.

Any suggestions for..
a) fixing the above problem (my preference) or;
b) downgrading the firmware (do I need to and can I actually downgrade the RC and all batteries)?

Edit. Pressing and holding the top right corner of the DJI Go4 app does bring up the "Select firmware version" option but there is no option except the latest firmware. The DJI latest Assistant also has no option to wind back to a previous version of firmware.

The violent nature of these motor bursts has made my drone virtually unusable with this latest firmware.

Can DJI-Joe or anyone else please advise how to wind back the firmware on the drone, RC and batteries? I cannot use this current firmware unless there is a solution to the shaky flight issue.

Edit. Post #93 appears to be the same issue

2017-7-7
Use props
JockC
First Officer
Australia

B-C Posted at 2017-7-7 21:17
Using Nexus6P - Android - the update process was a PITA...

Phone requires P4 to update 1st via OTG (at least that is what it keeps showing in the picture - - which I misplaced and found several hours later.) yes RC probably could have been done first - NOW I see how that would work ARGH

See my post above re the "crazy shaking". It sounds very similar to what you've experienced
2017-7-7
Use props
JockC
First Officer
Australia

B-C Posted at 2017-7-7 21:35
Was your shaking just during certain moves?

was was after signal loss - then again with signal but only during certain legs...

The shaking on my drone was just normal straight flight, nothing automated. It didn't matter whether I was flying backyards or forwards; the drone just shook violently every few seconds as it was flying. There were no issues with video or RC signal. It had never done anything like this on the previous firmware.

Edit.
I just  refreshed the firmware and reset the drone to factory defaults and tried it again.
No difference. The drone still tilts violently every now and then. In fact, it tilted so sharply at one point that I thought it was going to turn upside down.
2017-7-7
Use props
B-C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38064 ft
United States

JockC Posted at 2017-7-7 21:24
See my post above re the "crazy shaking". It sounds very similar to what you've experienced

Was your shaking just during certain moves?

was was after signal loss - then again with signal but only during certain legs...
thinking it was a bad waypoint setting - might have had gimbal set to something other than disabled and I was fighting it maybe?... not sure though

2017-7-7
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SomeoneElsesDro Posted at 2017-7-7 17:22
Look forward to hearing your analysis punchbuggy having been a beta tester. I'm hoping to get out over the weekend to put it through its paces.

Well SED, now have taken the updated P4 out for three flights now. The second lasted for 40 seconds - the rare 'floppy gimbal' issue, so I brought it back and rebooted. All good.

Other two flights were without incident, and one I took it out to 1.5Klm with still a full transmitter signal reported. No video glitches on my iPhone 7 (third flight - using GO), but experienced them regularly on the iPad Mini 2 (first flight - started with GO).  After a minute of glitches on the first, I changed to Litchi and not one video glitch after that !

Next flights will be further distance, and testing out the intelligent flight modes. But very happy so far. I think they've finally nailed it. Yay!
2017-7-7
Use props
fansef920916
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48399 ft
United States

Upgrade went fine for me.

I am curious about Precision Landing being added (from DJI's upgrade announcement:  "Optimized Smart Return to Home, added Landing Protection, and Precision Landing")

I also have a P4P and the Precision Landing system works great on that platform.  Can I expect the same function and level of performance with my P4 Standard?

Thanks
2017-7-7
Use props
JCJMC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2122467 ft
Spain

hawkins2000 Posted at 2017-7-7 08:58

Turn on the transmitter only, connect the tablet or phone to it, start dji go4, enter the 'vision' screen (where the video and other drone data appear), press up to the left where you will see Aircraft Disconnected on red background And the status screen will appear. I think it's the first line that will put you that requires your intervention, you select it and it will take you to a section where it tells you that it is necessary to update the firm. There you will download the 1.9.2

En español:
Enciende solo la emisora, conecta la tablet o teléfono a ella, inicia dji go4, entra en la pantalla de 'visión' (donde aparece el video y demás datos del drone), aprieta arriba a la izquierda donde te Aparecerá Aircraft Disconnected en fondo rojo y te aparecerá la pantalla de Status. Creo que es la primera línea que te pondrá que requiere tu intervención, la seleccionas y te llevara a un apartado donde te dice que es necesario actualizar el firm. Ahi te descargará la 1.9.2
2017-7-7
Use props
Tony Dodds 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8163 ft
United Kingdom

I'm hoping it's worked!!!!
Everything done through dji go4 app & followed all instructions, got to 99% & waited 30mins with aircraft not supported warning,
Restarted everything & started again & got to 99% another 3 times!!!!!! Then 4%
So I had a coffee break & powered off.  
Connected remote control 1st & was prompted to connect USB to aircraft and again stopped at 99% I waited waited and waited with nothing happening. Powered off again and this time got a prompt to update remote!
Now it says everything is updated,
My broken battery is now charging
Calibrated everything ok
Just ready for a test flight once everything is charged
2017-7-8
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JockC Posted at 2017-7-7 21:34
The shaking on my drone was just normal straight flight, nothing automated. It didn't matter whether I was flying backyards or forwards; the drone just shook violently every few seconds as it was flying. There were no issues with video or RC signal. It had never done anything like this on the previous firmware.

Edit.

Could it be a prop' off balance (chipped or dirty/damaged) or a loose mounting plate ?

All motors turning freely by hand ?

Edit:- I've not tested it as yet other than hover tests in the garden which appeared very stable.
2017-7-8
Use props
JCJMC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2122467 ft
Spain

For those who have problems with firmware update and have 99%, you have to do the following:
1.- Update the firmware by Assitant 2.
2.- To update the firmware of the station to 1.92. Turn on the transmitter only, connect the tablet or phone to it, start dji go4, enter the 'vision' screen (where the video and other drone data appear), press up to the left where you will see Aircraft Disconnected on red background And the status screen will appear. I think it's the first line that will put you that requires your intervention, you select it and it will take you to a section where it tells you that it is necessary to update the firm. There you will download and install 1.9.2
2017-7-8
Use props
F.KOK
Captain
Flight distance : 18878960 ft
  • >>>
Namibia

JockC Posted at 2017-7-7 21:17
Flight tests failed!!!

My update of the RC, drone and batteries all worked without any issues. The first quick flight (on the back lawn) was fine but a more detailed flight today was not good at all.

I have the same problem and also try all that you do but the Drone still flies shaky.
2017-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules