Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Edit / Import Waypoints in GS for iPad
3032 6 2015-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reto.weiss.gmai
lvl.1
Switzerland

Is it possible to numerically edit the coordinates (lat, long) of a waypoint?Is it possible to import a waypoint file from GS on PC into GS for iPad?

2015-3-18
Use props
reto.weiss.gmai
lvl.1
Switzerland

Nobody who can help?
2015-3-27
Use props
Raybro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

I'm sure there are some code writers on this forum. I am familiar with the file structures in Windows OS, but not too familiar with IOS. You might try on the SDK side to see if someone there might help. I'm not sure where the IPad files are stored....cloud?
2015-3-27
Use props
DarylWM

Australia

On the iPad Ground Station you can edit the lat/long of a waypoint (just touch a waypoint marker to open a view that allows you to edit the waypoint's attributes). You can also save favourite missions, and load them again, but I'm not sure yet where they are stored, and whether it's possible to edit them online.
2015-3-28
Use props
reto.weiss.gmai
lvl.1
Switzerland

DarylWM Posted at 2015-3-29 12:52
On the iPad Ground Station you can edit the lat/long of a waypoint (just touch a waypoint marker to  ...

Thanks a lot for the valuable input.
I can hardly believe that no one else wants to use predefined flight paths on iPad Ground Station.
2015-5-4
Use props
reto.weiss.gmai
lvl.1
Switzerland

reto.weiss.gmai Posted at 2015-5-5 04:34
Thanks a lot for the valuable input.
I can hardly believe that no one else wants to use predefined ...

Is it also possible to import GS for PC missions (.awm-files) ?  
2015-6-1
Use props
QuantX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 356542 ft
United States

I'm wondering about this as well.  If maybe you could take saved csv files from litchi and load them in to ground station?
2017-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules