Osmo (still) in repair for almost 3 months?
1383 9 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jn123
lvl.1
United States

Dear DJI,

My OSMO has been in repair for 9+ weeks. I have paid for repair, and have received 1 notice from you that it was fixed, and that you would mail it in 2-3 days. That was long ago.

I cannot seem to get any kind of response back from DJI as to where my OSMO is. I've emailed support, have contacted you through Facebook, have called and have left messages for someone to get back with me, and have even left messages on this forum, and I still cannot get any kind of response as to where my camera is.

CAS-487535-B8X9Z7

2017-7-6
Use props
cat824
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48114 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

They're preparing the shipping for your Osmo.

https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
abc.PNG
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I’m so sorry for the delay in shipping and unpleasant experience, I have forwarded your case to appropriate department to look into. Please do not reply email sent by the system, because it's an automated message and any reply will not be monitored, I'm sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused, we will help to expedite the process and hope you can get the device back soon.
2017-7-6
Use props
jn123
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-6 19:02
I’m so sorry for the delay in shipping and unpleasant experience, I have forwarded your case to appropriate department to look into. Please do not reply email sent by the system, because it's an automated message and any reply will not be monitored, I'm sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused, we will help to expedite the process and hope you can get the device back soon.

I STILL do not have my OSMO back.
2017-7-11
Use props
fans02c41ee3
New
United States

You're lucky only 3 months, mines about 10 months now.  Still doesn't charge.  Slow turn around and they don't tell you anything about what they are doing or fixing.
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jn123 Posted at 2017-7-11 14:58
I STILL do not have my OSMO back.

Your Osmo  has been shipped out on 8th, July. I've checked the status it has been delivered. Have you received yet?
2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans02c41ee3 Posted at 2017-7-11 20:31
You're lucky only 3 months, mines about 10 months now.  Still doesn't charge.  Slow turn around and they don't tell you anything about what they are doing or fixing.

I have responded on your own thread, please keep me update there. Thanks.
2017-7-12
Use props
jn123
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-12 02:58
I have responded on your own thread, please keep me update there. Thanks.

I received my OSMO back, finally. But....it still says NO INTERNET connection. The same, exact problem I was having before. I just went to my friends house to borrow his....and it works perfectly on my phone..... ....but the one that you "repaired" STILL says no internet connection...the same exact problem I have had since the beginning.  This is beyond frustrating!! I even paid for repair.
2017-7-12
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.3

United Kingdom

All Osmos say 'No internet connection'. That is the correct status.
2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jn123 Posted at 2017-7-12 12:26
I received my OSMO back, finally. But....it still says NO INTERNET connection. The same, exact problem I was having before. I just went to my friends house to borrow his....and it works perfectly on my phone..... ....but the one that you "repaired" STILL says no internet connection...the same exact problem I have had since the beginning.  This is beyond frustrating!! I even paid for repair.

iPhone with the recent iOS system will pop up 'No internet connection' even though you have connected Osmo wifi actually, so am I. Please enter DJI Go to check if there is image transmission.
I have responded on your new thread, there are some suggestions, please keep me updated on your new thread, thanks.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules