Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I dont see it
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Duchunter
Second Officer
United States

Where is this new firmware that you speak of dji, im not seeing it. The app tells me im up to date. My p4 says its current and I know its not. I even manually checked for  an update, "no update available'. The current version of firmware is  01.02.0602. Im running go4 version 4.1.3 . The remote is 1.8.0 and app  data is 01.00.01.04. Anybody know what the deal is? A lot of people are having this issue. Can someone please let us know whats going on?

2017-7-6
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Duchunter,

The release notes say your remote is supposed to be on;

Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller Firmware : V 1.4.1.0

Maybe that is your problem.  Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-6
Use props
Duchunter
Second Officer
United States

Thanks Cetacean, I have a p4 not a p4p but I went on live chat with DJI support. They said to just do the update anyway. It still bothers me that the app says im up to date. Maybe dji is concerned about everybody doing the upgrade at the same time. If that is the case perhaps they cant handle the net traffic or their concerned that the firmware may be crap. Who knows why?
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Two ways to check on firmware updates include checking through your Assistant 2 software and also going on to the product page and checking that against the app to make sure you have the latest set up.
2017-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules