Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Who else is still having Ronin roll/drift issues?
1429 5 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drut43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49783 ft
United States

How has this not yet been fixed? It's been over a year since the last firmware upgrade. This unresolved issue has caused workflow hang-ups and is simply embarrassing to use on set. Has everyone accepted the firmware downgrade? If so, please inform me how. DJI, help us Ronin users out... Thank you!

2017-7-6
Use props
artform
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6873 ft
United Kingdom

here is my problem with the Ronin (((((
2017-7-13
Use props
drut43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49783 ft
United States

About to download the 2.5 assistant software to see if my issues have been fixed. AT THIS RATE...WHO KNOWS!
I will update this post if upgrade helps.

It can be found here
http://www.dji.com/ronin/info#download
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

How did it go with the Assistant 2 Software? Were you able to calibrate it properly?
2017-10-2
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

artform Posted at 2017-7-13 07:26
https://youtu.be/U6vcSaQhaGE here is my problem with the Ronin (((((

Unfortunately, this video is not pulling up anything. Did you try refreshing the software? Can you repost the video?
2017-10-2
Use props
artform
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6873 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-2 07:57
Unfortunately, this video is not pulling up anything. Did you try refreshing the software? Can you repost the video?

I am glad that I sold my DJI Ronin M due to a lot 'missed shots'. It didn't work well for me, I don't know why. Also, it's a bit bulky for my shooting style   I am glad that I bought a new Zhiyun Crane 2, after a lots of reviews on youtube should be perfect for my style ;)
2017-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules