DJI OSMO , Osmo Plus or Osmo Mobile?
1291 4 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RcEaMan
lvl.1
Philippines

Hello, I'm planning to buy a DJI Gimbal and keep it for as long as it can and not upgrade to some new products in the future, my first choice is the Osmo Mobile but since my phone can't shoot 4k and no Manual Mode and I don't want to buy an Iphone 7 or Samsung S8 so I lean in to DJI Osmo but the Osmo plus Zoom feature and focus range seems to be  the perfect camera for me but the autofocus problem and the blurry videos captured by the Osmo plus made me lean to DJI Osmo again. Is the Osmo Plus worth it and maybe wait for the fix or just buy the DJI Osmo?
2017-7-6
Use props
PinpointMapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both a OSMO Mobile (iPhone 7+) and standard OSMO.  The mobile allows for nice motion timelapse while standard OSMO doesn't (can use Litch OSMO to do it though)  You'll want a bunch of accessories as well, such as battery extender ( I use old Inspire 1 batteries), extension rod (or other monopod) tripod, etc....
2017-7-7
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

I have an Osmo+ and haven't had any blurry video so far. It would be a good idea to take some demo shots in-store before you hand over any cash.
2017-7-8
Use props
RcEaMan
lvl.1
Philippines

Salty777 Posted at 2017-7-8 08:22
I have an Osmo+ and haven't had any blurry video so far. It would be a good idea to take some demo shots in-store before you hand over any cash.

Thank you very much. I bought the OSMO +..
2017-8-30
Use props
RcEaMan
lvl.1
Philippines

PinpointMapping Posted at 2017-7-7 16:19
I have both a OSMO Mobile (iPhone 7+) and standard OSMO.  The mobile allows for nice motion timelapse while standard OSMO doesn't (can use Litch OSMO to do it though)  You'll want a bunch of accessories as well, such as battery extender ( I use old Inspire 1 batteries), extension rod (or other monopod) tripod, etc....

thanks for the info
2017-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules