Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smartphone to use ?
1352 2 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6e8661a7
lvl.1
Sweden

I got a Mavic Pro Combo and nothing was
said about requirements of smartphone up
front - so I have to add the cost of a new.
Somewhere I found the list of usable ones
Then I read about a lot of crashes on software, auto updating problems etc
Which one to buy ?

I need the best configuration of new phone and drone to view damages in forested areas
- out of sight with safest settings.

If someone else have experience of agro or forestry assessment I appreciate contact.

Tor Sjodin
tor_sweden@yahoo.se

2017-7-6
Use props
fans6e8661a7
lvl.1
Sweden

Smartphone to use ?

I got a Mavic Pro Combo and nothing was
said about requirements of smartphone up
front - so I have to add the cost of a new.
Somewhere I found the list of usable ones
Then I read about a lot of crashes on software, auto updating problems etc
Which one to buy ?

I need the best configuration of new phone and drone to view damages in forested areas
- out of sight with safest settings.

If someone else have experience of agro or forestry assessment I appreciate contact.

Tor Sjodin
tor_sweden@yahoo.se

2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for your support to our product, we suggest to purchase the smartphone in our conpatible list:
iOS Version v4.1.3.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version v4.1.2.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei P10 Plus, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20.
2017-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules