Clarify dji care refresh express
3507 33 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72103 ft
Italy

Good morning, I ask for information on the redirection times of a replaced drone using dji care refresh express case N.CAS-760599-M5R4L1, the procedure says that the drone once arrived at the dji support service is  and replaced without conducting analysis, checks, and quotes, and 'right what I said?Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Thanks
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

That's correct, damage assessment and quotation are not required, which shortens the time required for replacement, we will ship out the replacement to you as soon as possible after receiving your original drone. Appreciate your patience.
2017-7-6
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks for your kind reply, so I think I'll re-drone my drone in 10 days?
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Maxfiore Posted at 2017-7-7 04:59
Thanks for your kind reply, so I think I'll re-drone my drone in 10 days?

I'm sorry that I'm able to ensure you the precise date, I've checked the case that the package has arrived, and it usually takes 1-5 business days to unpack it and record in our system, once it's done, the replacement drone will be sent to you very soon, thank you for your patience.
2017-7-9
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-9 20:26
I'm sorry that I'm able to ensure you the precise date, I've checked the case that the package has arrived, and it usually takes 1-5 business days to unpack it and record in our system, once it's done, the replacement drone will be sent to you very soon, thank you for your patience.

Thanks for your kind reply to good work ...
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Maxfiore Posted at 2017-7-10 22:56
Thanks for your kind reply to good work ...

You are welcome, if there is any further questions, please keep me updated.
2017-7-10
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-10 23:39
You are welcome, if there is any further questions, please keep me updated.

Good afternoon, I just saw that the drone will be shipped within 1 or 2 days with S.F. EXPRESS courier, I ask you if it was possible to ship it with UPS, so that I have it before. Thanks to your  patience
image.png
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Maxfiore Posted at 2017-7-11 05:13
Good afternoon, I just saw that the drone will be shipped within 1 or 2 days with S.F. EXPRESS courier, I ask you if it was possible to ship it with UPS, so that I have it before. Thanks to your  patience
[view_image]

I have confirmed with local repair center, we will ship it out by UPS, no worries.
2017-7-12
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks Mindy for your availability, look forward to this week that the shipment will take place. Good job Massimiliano.
2017-7-12
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

Maxfiore Posted at 2017-7-12 04:44
Thanks Mindy for your availability, look forward to this week that the shipment will take place. Good job Massimiliano.

Good afternoon Mindy, I ask you news about my expedition, I care that my drone does not arrive on July 27th, I'm leaving for that holiday date with my family, even though I paid in advance an express service, I do not understand how Never your wonderful company loses so much time to execute orders, it seems that while using the dji care refresh express, you employ the same time as the normal procedure. You are so kind to ask for news on my expedition. Thanks
2017-7-13
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

Good morning Mindy, from the shipping mail he sent me I saw that my drone changed the serial number, the broken one had 08QUE3D00104GS to which I had connected the dji care refresh, now the dji is sending me a drone replaced with serial number 08QDE3Q012046Q, please kindly associate my dji care refresh to this serial number? Will this replaced drone be activated on behalf of another client as it is a replaced drone? Thank you if you would like to provide me this news.CAS-760599 -M5R4L1
To date on the UPS site, shipment n.1ZR54Y136877124195 is not shipped thanks.

Spedizione

Spedizione

2017-7-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Maxfiore Posted at 2017-7-13 22:45
Good morning Mindy, from the shipping mail he sent me I saw that my drone changed the serial number, the broken one had 08QUE3D00104GS to which I had connected the dji care refresh, now the dji is sending me a drone replaced with serial number 08QDE3Q012046Q, please kindly associate my dji care refresh to this serial number? Will this replaced drone be activated on behalf of another client as it is a replaced drone? Thank you if you would like to provide me this news.CAS-760599 -M5R4L1
To date on the UPS site, shipment n.1ZR54Y136877124195 is not shipped thanks.
[view_image]

The dji care has been transferred to the replaced drone, please check the details here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
You need activate this drone by yourself after you receive it.
For UPS shipping details, maybe it was not updated when you checked on the website, I just checked it again, it has been updated.
2017-7-14
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

Grazie per il vostro supporto
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Maxfiore Posted at 2017-7-20 05:35
Grazie per il vostro supporto

I've checked the status that the package has been delivered, have you got it? Please test the flight performance and hope you have a great time on flying.
2017-7-23
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

TUTTI

NOTIZIE

MAPS

VIDEO

IMMAGINI

SHOPPING

LIBRI

VOLI

STRUMENTI DI RICERCA

Buongiorno Mindy, grazie dell'assistenza, il mavuc pro è stato consegnato a mia mamma da UPS,io purtroppo ora so... Altro

---------------Rileva linguaAfrikaansAlbaneseAmaricoAraboArmenoAzerbaigianoBascoBengaleseBielorussoBirmanoBosniacoBulgaroCatalanoCebuanoCecoChirghisoCinese (semplificato)Cinese (tradizionale)CoreanoCorsoCroatoCurdoDaneseEbraicoEsperantoEstoneFilippinoFinlandeseFranceseFrisone occidentaleGaelico scozzeseGalizianoGalleseGeorgianoGiapponeseGiavaneseGrecoGujaratiHaitianoHausaHawaianoHindiHmongIgboIndonesianoIngleseIrlandeseIslandeseItalianoKannadaKazakoKhmerLaoLatinoLettoneLituanoLussemburgheseMacedoneMalayalamMaleseMalgascioMalteseMaoriMarathiMongoloNepaleseNorvegeseNyanjaOlandesePashtoPersianoPolaccoPortoghesePunjabiRumenoRussoSamoanoSerboShonaSindhiSingaleseSlovaccoSlovenoSomaloSotho del sudSpagnoloSundaneseSvedeseSwahiliTagicoTamilTedescoTeluguThaiTurcoUcrainoUnghereseUrduUsbecoVietnamitaXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluItaliano

Good morning Mindy, thanks to the assistance, the mavuc pro was delivered to my mom by UPS, unfortunately I'm o...Altro

---------------AfrikaansAlbaneseAmaricoAraboArmenoAzerbaigianoBascoBengaleseBielorussoBirmanoBosniacoBulgaroCatalanoCebuanoCecoChirghisoCinese (semplificato)Cinese (tradizionale)CoreanoCorsoCroatoCurdoDaneseEbraicoEsperantoEstoneFilippinoFinlandeseFranceseFrisone occidentaleGaelico scozzeseGalizianoGalleseGeorgianoGiapponeseGiavaneseGrecoGujaratiHaitianoHausaHawaianoHindiHmongIgboIndonesianoIngleseIrlandeseIslandeseItalianoKannadaKazakoKhmerLaoLatinoLettoneLituanoLussemburgheseMacedoneMalayalamMaleseMalgascioMalteseMaoriMarathiMongoloNepaleseNorvegeseNyanjaOlandesePashtoPersianoPolaccoPortoghesePunjabiRumenoRussoSamoanoSerboShonaSindhiSingaleseSlovaccoSlovenoSomaloSotho del sudSpagnoloSundaneseSvedeseSwahiliTagicoTamilTedescoTeluguThaiTurcoUcrainoUnghereseUrduUsbecoVietnamitaXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluInglese

Feedback

Passa a italiano

Good morning Mindy, thanks to the assistance, the mavic pro was delivered to my mom by UPS, unfortunately I'm out of Italy for work back on Saturday and I will try it in all its functions, after which I will write to you. Thank you very much for everything.Massimo
2017-7-25
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

Good morning Mindy, thanks to the assistance, the mavic pro was delivered to my mom by UPS, unfortunately I'm out of Italy for work back on Saturday and I will try it in all its functions, after which I will write to you. Thank you very much for everything
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Maxfiore Posted at 2017-7-25 05:48
Good morning Mindy, thanks to the assistance, the mavic pro was delivered to my mom by UPS, unfortunately I'm out of Italy for work back on Saturday and I will try it in all its functions, after which I will write to you. Thank you very much for everything

It's good to know the drone has arrived, please keep us posted if there us further questions.
2017-7-25
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

Good morning, Saturday morning I will be the first flight test and I will let you know. Thanks for your assistance. Massimo
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Maxfiore Posted at 2017-7-26 21:43
Good morning, Saturday morning I will be the first flight test and I will let you know. Thanks for your assistance. Massimo

No problem, enjoy flying.
2017-7-27
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 01:41

Good morning I just activated the new mavic You sent me, for Now everything is perfect, thank you for your impeccable service.Thanks Mindy .
2017-7-28
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 01:41

Good morning I just activated the new mavic You sent me, for Now everything is perfect, thank you for your impeccable service.Thanks Mindy .
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Maxfiore Posted at 2017-7-28 21:17

Max, you are very welcome. I'm glad that everything got solved, happy flying.
2017-7-31
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 02:08

Good morning Mindy, I need help, today from the DJI support service I received bill payment email of € 99 but I July 3rd I already paid through paypal € 99 for the dji care refresh Express for quick replacement of drone more 'On this drone I have the Dji Care refresh paid € 119 on activation day. I ask for clarifications. Thank you Max.
CASE NR: CAS-760599-M5R4L1
2017-8-4
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 02:08

Good morning Mindy, I need help, today from the DJI support service I received bill payment email of € 99 but I July 3rd I already paid through paypal € 99 for the dji care refresh Express for quick replacement of drone more 'On this drone I have the Dji Care refresh paid € 119 on activation day. I ask for clarifications. Thank you Max

CASE NR:CAS-760599-M5R4L1

PayPal_ dettagli transazione DJI BV EUROPE.pdf

59.36 KB, Down times: 1

2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Maxfiore Posted at 2017-8-4 04:16
Good morning Mindy, I need help, today from the DJI support service I received bill payment email of € 99 but I July 3rd I already paid through paypal € 99 for the dji care refresh Express for quick replacement of drone more 'On this drone I have the Dji Care refresh paid € 119 on activation day. I ask for clarifications. Thank you Max

CASE NR:CAS-760599-M5R4L1

Max, sorry for the trouble caused, I will help to confirm with related colleagues on Monday to figure out what happened, I will keep you updated soon, thanks for your patience.
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-5 20:05
Max, sorry for the trouble caused, I will help to confirm with related colleagues on Monday to figure out what happened, I will keep you updated soon, thanks for your patience.

Hi,Max, sorry to have kept you waiting, please ignore the email of quotation, this happened because of a system problem, we will try to get it fixed, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-8-7
Use props
Maxfiore
lvl.1
Italy

Grazie....
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Prego!
2017-8-27
Use props
fansa0aea5ce
New
United Kingdom

Hi,
I just filled in the form for DJI Care Refresh Express today. Do I need to pay for postage myself to send in my faulty drone? Or do I wait for an email with the shipping label and then I just post it? How does the shipping work with using DJI Care Refresh Express?
Cheers
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa0aea5ce Posted at 2018-5-9 05:48
Hi,
I just filled in the form for DJI Care Refresh Express today. Do I need to pay for postage myself to send in my faulty drone? Or do I wait for an email with the shipping label and then I just post it? How does the shipping work with using DJI Care Refresh Express?
Cheers

If your address is qualified for a return label, you will receive it within two working days. If not, you will be informed by email. I didn't get your case number via the Forum account, please post the case number so that I could check, thank you.
2018-5-9
Use props
boredomisacrime
lvl.2
Flight distance : 390663 ft
Portugal

hello everyone,
I'm posting this here but not sure if it is the right place, long story short I crashed my drone and started the process here to send it in and activate DJI Care Refresh. But at any point did I understand that you would send pickup for the parcel. As such I went and sent it by mail yesterday to the service center in the Netherlands, on registered mail. So I would like to know if this is OK, and what can I expect?
thank you in advance
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

boredomisacrime Posted at 1-14 06:32
hello everyone,
I'm posting this here but not sure if it is the right place, long story short I crashed my drone and started the process here to send it in and activate DJI Care Refresh. But at any point did I understand that you would send pickup for the parcel. As such I went and sent it by mail yesterday to the service center in the Netherlands, on registered mail. So I would like to know if this is OK, and what can I expect?
thank you in advance

Hi there, DJI Diana is following up on your case and had replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline, thanks.
2021-1-15
Use props
MassyMo
New

Italy

è possibile estendere di un'altro anno la garanzia care refresh? grazie
2021-1-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MassyMo Posted at 1-20 02:30
è possibile estendere di un'altro anno la garanzia care refresh? grazie

Hi MassyMo, I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules