Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

hi guys, like tiitle said
i decided to flown mavic surrounding by the crowds because of
1. i'm not a beginner nor the pro yeah i can tell maybe just intermediate skill
2. i flown expensive drone which i guess can be trusted (not  a cheap $100 drone)

oke with that case did you all think i'm still doing something stupid or not? maybe in scale of 1 to 10 how stupid i am (if under 5 of scale i will keep doing this)
i need this input from you all

Thank's in advance !!

2017-7-7
Use props
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

Alanwalk Posted at 2017-7-7 22:57
This is the guide for beginners  10 THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IN DRONE

thank you! yes i know i realize that, but you missed my 2 points as i mention above to makes why i'm doing that, and c'mon thats why i need "honest" input, do you think all users follow that guide? NFZ of course i can't argue with that, but if you follow that entire guide so i guess drone will never exist
2017-7-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

On a scale of 1-10 11 for stupid, it's this kind of thing that will help keep this hobby in a very negative light.
The fact that you published what is an awful video . It just look like you want to show some bravado, the fact that you pretend you somehow don't know this is stupid, really shows how stupid you are.

My guess is your just looking for attention, next time you make a video like this keep it for family viewing only.
2017-7-8
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

i don't think this is skypixel level , and its basically just you filming yourself along a road, two words.........active track
2017-7-8
Use props
gilly4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73369 ft
United Kingdom

I'd say a 15 for stupid. If you ever wonder why governments tighten drone legislation, Look no further than this video.
2017-7-8
Use props
Lok Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1486660 ft
United Kingdom

I understand you are from Indonesia. I am not familiar with Indonesian drone law but if you break the law, yes it is stupid.

However your video is indeed cringe worthy because:
1. Hand launched from the sidewalk next to a big road. This is dangerous because the drone can be drifted by the air pocket around moving vehicles.
2. Low flight in a public area. This is also dangerous because you can hit electric wires, branches.
3.  Crowded area, but the definition depends on you. I am going to Malaysia next month and they define crowded area as a a place with more than 1000 people (concert etc). In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with what you did in regards of flying around crowds.

Best place to practice is in a big park. If you confident enough you can fly it above water. The whole safety point is to ensure no one get injured if something wrong happened. We do not care about your expensive drone to be honest.
2017-7-8
Use props
Brum Ken
lvl.4
Flight distance : 787877 ft
United Kingdom

Are you for real on the STUPID SCALE you get a 20 you are giving the Government more ammunition
to put more restrictions on us learn from this {:4_173:}
2017-7-8
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nothing stupid...you're just an idiot
2017-7-8
Use props
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

wow okey guys i get it....thank you, really for this input no problem i'm appreciate no hurt feeling, so in my case i'm just over confidence with my gear and my skill, okey i wont do that again, actually i feel guilty thats why i need you guys opinion, but yeah i can predict it become like this, thank you to remaind me

maybe this opinions will be usefull for the others, i guess there is a lot users who think and flown drone like i do, you can see it from youtube for the example
2017-7-8
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Actually, in comparison to the cyclists and pedestrians wondering in front of the large buses and heavy traffic I don't see much difference in what you are doing than what they are. While in Rome.......
2017-7-8
Use props
Eagle_Eye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

1 more STUPID for you to boot.
I know you know WHY.
2017-7-8
Use props
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

yes i know i'm not to try defence my act which is not right, but you guys must be objective, 1st i'm not flown by surrounding big crowds like in the soccers stadium, just a few bikes and a few people walking and running c'mon, but okey like i said this is my last used drone in this situations, next i will flew my drone when i'm in the center of the desert or in the jungle, dont worry it plenty of jugle in indonesia
2017-7-8
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I give you a 9 out of 10
2017-7-8
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

After watching the whole video I've changed my vote to a perfect score of 10 out of 10 on the stupid meter
2017-7-8
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169364 ft
Canada

Based on how and where this guy decided to fly the drone, I don't he will have one for much longer. It's a crash waiting to happen.  #DroneDarwinism
2017-7-8
Use props
fansa48b05cc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8379 ft
United States

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-7-8 03:09
Nothing stupid...you're just an idiot

I guess now you can feel like a tough guy today.
2017-7-8
Use props
chalde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 668314 ft
  • >>>
United States

Completely fine for me. I give you a 0 ;)
2017-7-8
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansa48b05cc Posted at 2017-7-8 13:19
I guess now you can feel like a tough guy today.

My bad...I guess the OP was hoping for more positive feedback, such as: "You're a genius", "very smart flying", etc..  The freaking OP called himself "stupid" in so many words.
2017-7-8
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Just to add my 10 cents worth, I think the OP just wanted to get a lot of viewers of his "in poor taste" video. I didn't even bother watching it.
2017-7-8
Use props
Arcaniz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63012 ft
Malaysia

Didn't even bother to watch the video. A 13 minute long video of stupidity is not worth it  
2017-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules