Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
You cost me thousands of dollars today DJI
9591 240 2017-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-7-10 02:45
'Nexus 7 (2013), Android 6.  This one works but only  because Wi-Fi is disabled so the app hasn't been flagged to force the mandatory update.  If I let it go online it will suffer the same fate as all the others.'

It is a viable option, I switched off app updates years ago, and I have not suffered at all, in fact my flightsd are perfect examples of the aircraft doing what it should.

I have auto updates disabled for select apps, including Go, Go 4, & Litchi, so as not to get hit with something unexpected.  Unfortunately Go is flagging itself as soon as it loads & connects.

2017-7-10
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

Maybe it's a Hemorrhoid problem? Do iOS platforms have the same issues?
2017-7-10
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Sasquad Posted at 2017-7-10 01:09
LABROIDES,Then explain to us why  DJI is making us upgrade, Tightening the noose on NFZ, leaving so many people with useless quads? DJI is taking no steps to explain it, Perhaps you can lend some concrete information that will explain it all. They sold a product a year ago that worked fine, now they are paper weights.

Well, I can explain the why.. because many morons fly where they should not and endanger people and aircraft.. if morons keep flying over fire aerial operations, the firmware/app will eventually require internet all the time, so they can download TFR data...  so, less morons flying where and way they should not, less chance for more restriction.. simple...
2017-7-10
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-7-10 07:58
Well, I can explain the why.. because many morons fly where they should not and endanger people and aircraft.. if morons keep flying over fire aerial operations, the firmware/app will eventually require internet all the time, so they can download TFR data...  so, less morons flying where and way they should not, less chance for more restriction.. simple...

Agreed completely...  people who can't seem to follow the rules, or have bad intentions, screw everything up for the rest of us.  

How many years have we had to remove our shoes at the airport because one ONE PERSON?
2017-7-10
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-7-10 02:37
It's obvious that DJI want to stop all their customers flying and send their business down the drain.
There are some here that seem to believe that.
But if you think that's a bit far-fetched, then there must be another explanation.

Heh... Labroides.
I agree that some of those posting here seem to think that DJI is purposefully cutting their own throats.  Like there is some huge DJI conspiracy to undermine us all.

Obviously, these are just people who are venting, but it is irritating to waste our time reading conspiracy theories amongst the important posts.

Admittedly, DJI is in a tough situation with supporting countless devices, drones, accessories, etc... and they seem to be making some mistakes lately.  This latest update SNAFU has basically grounded my two birds from doing any paid video work (my bread and butter)... and unless they find the errant code that is over taxing the iPad Mini 2 (and others) causing an overheating situation (leading to video transmission loss), many of us are going to need to buy new devices (even though the specs on the DJI website still show my device as compatible).
2017-7-10
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

Except it's not DJI's place to make sure folks are following the rules.
2017-7-10
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
United States

mhoppes Posted at 2017-7-10 08:13
Except it's not DJI's place to make sure folks are following the rules.

then whose is it? if they do not take action,  drones will be outlawed as a consumer product in a few years.. kiss the hobby and generally accessible flying camera good bye.... unless u want to may 8000+ and get a full flying platform, full flying clearance full of regulations, buy a special slr for another 8000+ and so on.. No thx.. I'd rather have DJI stop the idiots the best they can, so I can keep flying....
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-7-10 02:58
I have auto updates disabled for select apps, including Go, Go 4, & Litchi, so as not to get hit with something unexpected.  Unfortunately Go is flagging itself as soon as it loads & connects.

I can't confirm this exactly, but it may be the case that your app is getting incorrect information about the firmware. It should not be forcing you to update. This is why most users aren't having the same issues, but for some that are, it's not tolerable.

Have you tried reinstalling it?
2017-7-10
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.3
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-7-10 08:25
then whose is it? if they do not take action,  drones will be outlawed as a consumer product in a few years.. kiss the hobby and generally accessible flying camera good bye.... unless u want to may 8000+ and get a full flying platform, full flying clearance full of regulations, buy a special slr for another 8000+ and so on.. No thx.. I'd rather have DJI stop the idiots the best they can, so I can keep flying....

Let's settle down and take the tin foil hat off.

People have been flying model aircraft without issue for decades.  The FAA does not have the authority to regulate recreational use of model aircraft, which is what most of these issues are caused by.

Perhaps the solution is to stop selling quad-copters and other "easy to fly aircraft" to the general public.
2017-7-10
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-7-9 05:32
According to the app description flight is restricted unless connected.  It doesn't say anything about "one time" in DJI's description.

Thx mate! I will test the next time i can...  but I KNOW I flew well over that distance with no internet yesterday, no issue.. now I did not try without the app.. just radio.. i will test that - and also what happens if the app crashes, and i am 1000 ft away, will it RTH properly? That is worth knowing....
2017-7-10
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
United States

mhoppes Posted at 2017-7-10 08:29

People have been flying model aircraft without issue for decades.  The FAA does not have the authority to regulate recreational use of model aircraft, which is what most of these issues are caused by.

When's the last time you heard of an RC airplane of rc helicopter flying around an airport? Now, multirotors, yes... I agree that the problem is too much general public.. but just removing them from REI, Target, WalMart, thousands other stores, and moving them to hobby stores only, will not resolve the issue.. they are too easy to fly... so what do you suggest? everyone who want's to buy one has to go through background check, register with FAA and get some sort of cert? U did say FAA cannot regulate.. and yet, quads are a DIRECT THREAT to aviation, because of general public stupidity.. I really think DJI is doing the best they can to help.... u suggest removing drones from general public hands? Really? How?
2017-7-10
Use props
Dobmatt
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Phantomski Posted at 2017-7-10 08:44
When's the last time you heard of an RC airplane of rc helicopter flying around an airport? Now, multirotors, yes... I agree that the problem is too much general public.. but just removing them from REI, Target, WalMart, thousands other stores, and moving them to hobby stores only, will not resolve the issue.. they are too easy to fly... so what do you suggest? everyone who want's to buy one has to go through background check, register with FAA and get some sort of cert? U did say FAA cannot regulate.. and yet, quads are a DIRECT THREAT to aviation, because of general public stupidity.. I really think DJI is doing the best they can to help.... u suggest removing drones from general public hands? Really? How?

All these speculations, conspiracy theories, people's moronity or not, responsibility or not, all these things aside - there's a messy situation right now, no doubt. Unfortunately the timing is the worst possible, as thousands of hardcore hobbyists and enthusiasts are in the middle of nowhere on summer vacations with malfunctioning aircrafts. I'm in such situation with a flock of 3 machines (Inspire 1 Pro, P3P and P4P+), all exhibiting erratic behavior at random since the beginning of this expedition. I did invest more than 12K in DJI aircrafts for one and only reason: to fly within specified distance radius and within allowed airspaces to record the images. That's all. Not to fight with machines trying to execute basic duties listed in specifications, internet or not in the air ... It's ruining my precisely planned summer vacation, and there's not too many of these vacations left for me ...
2017-7-10
Use props
Maxi3D
Captain
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dog Man Posted at 2017-7-8 15:49
Word of mouth gets around, every day someone ask me a question about drones, & also which one to buy.............

Yeah, tell them to go buy a Karma, or start building your own copter, like in the good old days.
2017-7-10
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
United States

Dobmatt Posted at 2017-7-10 10:18
All these speculations, conspiracy theories, people's moronity or not, responsibility or not, all these things aside - there's a messy situation right now, no doubt. Unfortunately the timing is the worst possible, as thousands of hardcore hobbyists and enthusiasts are in the middle of nowhere on summer vacations with malfunctioning aircrafts. I'm in such situation with a flock of 3 machines (Inspire 1 Pro, P3P and P4P+), all exhibiting erratic behavior at random since the beginning of this expedition. I did invest more than 12K in DJI aircrafts for one and only reason: to fly within specified distance radius and within allowed airspaces to record the images. That's all. Not to fight with machines trying to execute basic duties listed in specifications, internet or not in the air ... It's ruining my precisely planned summer vacation, and there's not too many of these vacations left for me ...

Since I also have p3p, what's happening? My p3A is just fine.. p3p I did not update yet.. what's erratic? Like I think I said in one of the posts.. after my first flight with internet, i had no more issues, with or without internet....  perhaps it's enough to take off for a minute with your phone as a hotspot, for each aircraft, and then i would hope u'd be fine....
Hope u can fix it before the vacation is over.....
There were discussions that one way to deal with it, is do not update the app, until the firmware is released and u r ready to go through the process...  but that came out more in the forums, not the official email announcements or warnings in the app, from DJI...
The timing would have always been bad for some.. no way to please everyone, but as far as i see, except for some people having issues, for the majority the update seemed to worked EXACTLY as DJI said it would...  but yes, there's always some exception to the rule, or a bug, or something.. Just wish people would cool down, and instead  of arguing, would just help each other to get over the hurdles, and get things working for the ones we can help.... Hope u get flying soon!
2017-7-10
Use props
Alxy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84350 ft
Switzerland

Aardvark Posted at 2017-7-9 05:51
My understanding of that is that the aircraft only needs to be connected to DJI Go or any other App' compatible with DJI aircraft (Litchi etc). Meaning that the aircraft needs to be able to see it is being controlled using an appropriate App'. So if you tried an RC only take off (no device) then the 30, 50 limit would come into play. Or as it seems the initial login has not been performed.

Since updating to DJI Go 4 V4.1.3 and logging into my account as a part of the process I have not been restricted at all, nor been asked to log into anything when flying in the middle of nowhere with no wifi connection.

I believe that once you've updated everything there are no more "update required" messages. But what if a new update comes and catches you in an inconviniet place, where you cannot do the update. Your AC may get blocked. It can happen to you already on the next update. DJI owns your drone, not you. They decide when it should be updated, not you. They decide if they remove any feature on the next update. They decide if the power output will be reduced. They have their own requirements and schedule. You are not part of it. It may just happen that their schedule and restrictions did not make any problem to you at this round of updates. May be next time.
2017-7-10
Use props
Alxy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84350 ft
Switzerland

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-7-9 06:06
In my experience, apart from the initial launch after an update, one only  *NEEDS* the internet connection when planning to fly in an area with YELLOW markings. So when planning a flight in a non familiar area one should first visit the DJI Maps page to make sure.  More so when the flight has a commercial motivation, with costs and obligations. When I fly at a place that is out of any DJI geofencing. I don't need to be connected to the Internet at all, and in fact I fly with WiFi disabled.

Really? So I do need Internet connection is certain areas?
2017-7-10
Use props
Dobmatt
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Alxy Posted at 2017-7-10 11:18

Apparently yes, you do need internet to fly. Look at P4P+ start-up procedure: once you power up the RC and the craft, the app first check the firmware version with DJI server. Than - and only after confirmation - you'll get the blessing to fly or warnings about necessary updates to perform ... So, unless DJI already launched their own communication satellite , yes - you need the Internet at location ... At least to my understanding ...
2017-7-10
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Alxy Posted at 2017-7-10 11:18

As I understand it, you may need it to get the authorization to fly in yellow-marked zones, and this would be done with an internet connection. Opening of green- marked areas does not require internet connection. Opening of red- marked areas would be done in advance, as it might take some time. Visit http://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map for more details...
unlocking.jpg
2017-7-10
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Dobmatt Posted at 2017-7-10 11:48
Apparently yes, you do need internet to fly. Look at P4P+ start-up procedure: once you power up the RC and the craft, the app first check the firmware version with DJI server. Than - and only after confirmation - you'll get the blessing to fly or warnings about necessary updates to perform ... So, unless DJI already launched their own communication satellite , yes - you need the Internet at location ... At least to my understanding ...

Dobmatt, is this just for the P4P+ ? I'm asking because I fly unconnected and I never had to be "veryfied" online -except right after making the last firmware update, and only once...
2017-7-10
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Alxy Posted at 2017-7-10 11:17
I believe that once you've updated everything there are no more "update required" messages. But what if a new update comes and catches you in an inconviniet place, where you cannot do the update. Your AC may get blocked. It can happen to you already on the next update. DJI owns your drone, not you. They decide when it should be updated, not you. They decide if they remove any feature on the next update. They decide if the power output will be reduced. They have their own requirements and schedule. You are not part of it. It may just happen that their schedule and restrictions did not make any problem to you at this round of updates. May be next time.

"May be next time."

Perhaps, time will tell.

I do know that so far I have always chosen whether or not to install my updates (Auto updates off on device). And that, so far at least for me, all have been beneficial. Whatever DJI, via the various governments, decide to impose on us I'm sure they will try their best to minimise wherever they can, the impact on their customer.
2017-7-10
Use props
fans6bd3057e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1606201 ft
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-7-10 08:27
I can't confirm this exactly, but it may be the case that your app is getting incorrect information about the firmware. It should not be forcing you to update. This is why most users aren't having the same issues, but for some that are, it's not tolerable.

I had a Phantom 4 flying fine with the DJI go app and one day in April I was FORCED to upgrade to the DJI 4 pro app upgraded to that App and the drone would not fly had to send it in for repair that they charged me 130 to fix.
2017-7-10
Use props
Sasquad
First Officer
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-7-10 07:58

I agree with this statement. I knew this day was coming when some waterhead landed their 25 dollar walmart quad on the whitehouse lawn 2 years ago.  Having said that, PUNISH the morons who break the laws and leave the rest of us alone. Casey Nutsack should be in prison for the videos he has produced..... Talk about a moron, he leads the pack.
2017-7-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Cetacean Posted at 2017-7-10 02:04
Aloha 007,

And I thought I had it bad.  Wow, this is strange.

You know funny thing I know same person is playing a very active roll in this thread. And it's more about knocking dji than getting things sorted, But there are some people and particularly some , highly defending this thread that have many  different avatars, they know who they are.
2017-7-10
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-7-10 08:27

Joe you got me thinking with your post.  So I was running Android 4.0.5 or 4.0.7 on my various devices.  I uninstalled Go 4 & reinstalled v4.0.7.  So far I've got it working properly on each device I've  reinstalled.  Two more devices to go but things are looking up!  Thanks!

2017-7-10
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
United States

People!

1. You always needed internet to fly in yellow and red areas, not green, yellow and red - because that requires authorization to fly in No Fly Zone, and the authorication depends on internet.
2. If you did not update the app, and did not update the firmware, you could fly just fine without intternet... but if u updated the app, and not firmware, you'd have an issue.
3. If you updated everything, but then did not fly/power on the motors, and went to fly without internet, you'd have issues....

So, the moral of the story.. if u r going to a new place where internet may not be available do not allow your app to update, not do any any firmware updates, till you can do it and test with internet connection, then go fly wherever....

Not rocket science people, really!

Just learn and plan, and test, and you will be just fine!  I have been for over a year, always on current app/firmware within a week or so!
2017-7-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2017-7-9 11:33
There is no reality. What people describe as reality is their perception.
Thus Perception = Reality.

Aloha Eric,

Great and bad are relative.  But, one can only shoot themselves in the foot so much before they are no longer able to walk.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-7-10 13:48
Joe you got me thinking with your post.  So I was running Android 4.0.5 or 4.0.7 on my various devices.  I uninstalled Go 4 & reinstalled v4.0.7.  So far I've got it working properly on each device I've  reinstalled.  Two more devices to go but things are looking up!  Thanks!

Fantastic. Sorry you had to go through that, but it's great that you have it working as you'd like at this point. Thanks for your patience.
2017-7-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

mhoppes Posted at 2017-7-10 08:29

Aloha hoppes,

Interesting idea except that non-military drones over a half pound will soon outnumber the total of all manned aircraft in the country.  Everyone has the right to fly in the sky which is why it has to be regulated.  Recreational RC aircraft are regulated by the FAA and new rules are being written as we speak.  DJI is on the committee working on both the recreational rules and regulations and the commercial ones for aircraft between a half pound and 5.5 pounds.  DJI knows a lot better than you or me what is coming down the pike in this endeavor.  

DJI wants to continue the happy relationship between DJI consumers and and DJI.  Suggesting otherwise is to imply that DJI has a suicidal business plan.  Kind of hard to reconcile having over 70 percent of the drone market and being suicidal to get there and stay in that position.  

Think about it.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-7-10 08:30
Thx mate! I will test the next time i can...  but I KNOW I flew well over that distance with no internet yesterday, no issue.. now I did not try without the app.. just radio.. i will test that - and also what happens if the app crashes, and i am 1000 ft away, will it RTH properly? That is worth knowing....

Aloha Phantomski,

Test it while you are still close enough to easily return without RTH.  Just shut off the device and fly straight radio with the RTH button activated (if it will activate).  Probably best if it is over a large field and more than 100 meters away.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-10
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

2017-7-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Alxy Posted at 2017-7-10 11:17

Aloha Alxy,

What you are saying is simply not true.  Thousands of us have no problems and do not update or upgrade.  They just do not have the bells and whistles those of us who do update and upgrade do.  If you are having a problem, fix it like the rest of us do.  Do not suffer the problem and just belly-ache that DJI is against you.  DJI should not be expected to come to your house and hold your hand while you fix your machine.

If you do not like fixing things, you are strongly advised to get out of this area of recreation and work.  We like to fix things because it is so nice when they work.  And fixing them is part of the fun.

And for the record, DJI does not own your machine, they own the software that is used to fly your machine.  You license that software from DJI in order to fly.  Understanding your problems is half the solution.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-10
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-7-10 02:58

Yes, but I don't even let mine connect. I don't use or need maps, so cell and WiFi are shut off. YMMV.
2017-7-10
Use props
Eric13
Captain
Flight distance : 13430925 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I find it not ok that flying a drone may depend on "don't update/don't go online/keep the old operating system" strategies.
Think of the hundreds of possible combinations. It is ridiculous.

The issues people are reporting reminds me of Mac OS 7 or Windows 3.0 in the early Ninties:
Daily struggle to keep the machine alive.
I guess this is the stage where consumer drone development is right now. (Imagine how everyone laughs about us in 20 years)

I don't blame DJI and I'm happy they make these drones.
But why the f**k are companies never able to face customers and their concerns, give some real answers??
We would all be glad and patient if DJI would say: Sorry guys, we messed something up. We work hard on it!

They can't do so. The moment a statement like this will be given, the sharholders will sell. The company is losing big time.
Look how Tesla shares went down a couple of days ago due to some crash test fail.

This is the brutal life of todays capitalism. Sharholders and their short-term horizon is crucial.
Customers, who should be the most valued capital of a company, are secondary...

2017-7-10
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.3
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-7-10 14:39
Aloha hoppes,

Interesting idea except that non-military drones over a half pound will soon outnumber the total of all manned aircraft in the country.  Everyone has the right to fly in the sky which is why it has to be regulated.  Recreational RC aircraft are regulated by the FAA and new rules are being written as we speak.  DJI is on the committee working on both the recreational rules and regulations and the commercial ones for aircraft between a half pound and 5.5 pounds.  DJI knows a lot better than you or me what is coming down the pike in this endeavor.  

OK.  I'm not going to argue.  The FAA has already agreed they have no authority to regulate recreational flying.
2017-7-10
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Eric13 Posted at 2017-7-10 16:26
I find it not ok that flying a drone may depend on "don't update/don't go online/keep the old operating system" strategies.

"Shareholders and their short-term horizon is crucial."

DJI is privately held ... they aren't answerable to shareholders because there aren't any.
Your guess that the company is losing big time is probably also likely to be inaccurate.
2017-7-10
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2017-7-10 16:26

There used to be a warning for computer users & new BIOS issues advising, "Do not update unless you are experiencing problems."    I take this same approach to new apps & FW for my drones.  Unless it corrects a serious issue, or adds a new feature I really want to use, I leave things be.
2017-7-10
Use props
PandaFlyingcat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2014111 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-7-10 18:44
There used to be a warning for computer users & new BIOS issues advising, "Do not update unless you are experiencing problems."    I take this same approach to new apps & FW for my drones.  Unless it corrects a serious issue, or adds a new feature I really want to use, I leave things be.

nice thinking and i totally agree with you. problem from DJI recently is: i WANT keep it as it is because everything seems perfect. but DJI dont LET us have a perfectly working drone. they force us to update and later nothing but problems appear due to untested and very unstable firmware updates with no new fancy functions inside.
i think this is what people include me mean when say: DJI seems to try everything earthpossible to destroy the good relation with customers. luckily i fixed all my problems myself in one evening after a massive nightmare last over months with my new P4A+. i downloaded ALL maps around my area and hardware shut off the wifi connection from the build in screen so i will never make any update in future. that solved all problems.
2017-7-10
Use props
Dobmatt
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-7-10 12:01
Dobmatt, is this just for the P4P+ ? I'm asking because I fly unconnected and I never had to be "veryfied" online -except right after making the last firmware update, and only once...

No, Antonio, this issue affects ALL THREE OF MY DRONES, IN VARIOUS FORM,  RANDOMLY IN TERMS OF TIME AND PLACE, WITH NO PARTICULAR PATTERN ...

Two aircrafts operate under Go app on iPad Air2, that is Inspire 1 Pro and P3P. These once displayed "Aircraft Disconnected" message in one remote location, 2 weeks later "No Image Transmission Signal" message in another remote place. Both were back in working shape next day in nearest towns. P4P+, for change, recently refused to fly further than 30m in cellular covered region. Go figure ...
2017-7-10
Use props
Dobmatt
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Phantomski Posted at 2017-7-10 13:56
People!

1. You always needed internet to fly in yellow and red areas, not green, yellow and red - because that requires authorization to fly in No Fly Zone, and the authorication depends on internet.

So, if pt.2 of your statement is true, than the only possible explanation of my troubles is randomly malfunctioning iPad Air 2 tablet, which controls both Inspire 1Pro and P3P with a year old firmwares and Go app. Or, Go app (v.3.1.2) is corrupted and need to be reinstalled ...
2017-7-10
Use props
PandaFlyingcat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2014111 ft
China

@dirty bird: For new sales I suggest a great big sticker on the box explicitly stating "Active internet connection required during flight.  DJI decides when & where you get to fly."  

BEST COMMENT SO FAR HAHAHAH! absolutely nailed it

2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules