Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aircraft Disconnected
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Clenet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112995 ft
United States

When I power up my drone and remote I'm getting a message Aircraft Disconnected

2017-7-8
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13925922 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I experienced a similar problem this morning:
I put a toast in my toaster and it wouldn't come out.
Get the message?
2017-7-8
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

follow the user manual  instructions on how to link the aircraft to the remote controller...
2017-7-9
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Hi.

Unfortunately, that message you also gets while DJI GEO tries to determine where the vessel is located or you have not opened a restricted area where the vessel is sitting.

Therefore, it may as well be part of DJI's incomprehensible error messages.   

Regards Leif.
2017-7-11
Use props
Moromortimer
lvl.1
Mexico

I have the same problem and can't find the way to fix it. Have you fixed it? The gimbal and camera is connected but not the aircraft, can't fly a mission. Help wanted. It works fine with Dji Go4 but not with GS Pro.
2017-7-12
Use props
Moromortimer
lvl.1
Mexico

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-7-9 15:39
follow the user manual  instructions on how to link the aircraft to the remote controller...

Page 5 of the manual shows only a couple lines on the subject. I can't connect the aircraft.
2017-7-12
Use props
Zaphiron
lvl.2
Netherlands

What u could do is try to leave the aircraft for now and just connect your device to your remote. This should give you a status indicator on the top of your app. While I'm not sure which aircraft you have, but if the indicator stays gray and nothing changes there is a big chanse your Remote or USB board are defective. From what I recall the older remote models seem to have these issues, let me know if this helped?  
2017-7-12
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Denmark

Moromortimer Posted at 2017-7-12 20:35
Page 5 of the manual shows only a couple lines on the subject. I can't connect the aircraft.

Page 5 ??? Excuse me, what manual are you reading? I just downloaded the P4A manual to make sure, and the procedure is at page 42 /43. It takes *two* pages, with drawings and tables. But it is weird, they come already linked from the factory. Have you updated the software or something, or it did not connect even just out of the box?
2017-7-12
Use props
Moromortimer
lvl.1
Mexico

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-7-12 23:49
Page 5 ??? Excuse me, what manual are you reading? I just downloaded the P4A manual to make sure, and the procedure is at page 42 /43. It takes *two* pages, with drawings and tables. But it is weird, they come already linked from the factory. Have you updated the software or something, or it did not connect even just out of the box?

The manual is one that I downloaded from Dji webpage. But please send me the link to the one you mention.  I updated firmware as soon as I unpacked the craft. It runs well on Pix4D Capture, Flight Plan, Dji Go4. But not with  GS Pro. I have the message "Not connected" if the RC and craft are off, and "DISCONECTED" when both are ON.  It conects to the gimbal via the RC button that angles it, but that is all.  I find the GS Pro the best app for the job I need to do, but can't make it run. Would you please advise? Thank you so much!  Please send also link to that manual.
2017-7-13
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Denmark

Moromortimer Posted at 2017-7-13 06:14
The manual is one that I downloaded from Dji webpage. But please send me the link to the one you mention.  I updated firmware as soon as I unpacked the craft. It runs well on Pix4D Capture, Flight Plan, Dji Go4. But not with  GS Pro. I have the message "Not connected" if the RC and craft are off, and "DISCONECTED" when both are ON.  It conects to the gimbal via the RC button that angles it, but that is all.  I find the GS Pro the best app for the job I need to do, but can't make it run. Would you please advise? Thank you so much!  Please send also link to that manual.

Hi Moromortimer, the link is : https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf to open it in the browser,
or:
http://www.dji.com/phantom-4-adv/info#downloads
and click on the second file : Phantom 4 Advanced/Advanced+ User Manual v1.0
2017-07-11 (I downloaded the PDF version)

I have GS Pro, so far it has opened  and not having the  "Aircraft disconnected warning" .  Tomorrow I'l try to start it again and will get back at you (Not today, sorry, too strong wind gusts here > 15 m/s)
Anyway, you might try starting with DJI GO and see if you get the same message, and if not try shutting down everything, then restart remote and aircraft, look at the remote status LED, normally it should be GREEN. Then start DJI GS PRO, and if you get the same warning, try the link procedure from the manual  in the link above...

Also, I don't remember but it may need you to enter your login data (email address and password you set up for your account)... so try this first...
2017-7-13
Use props
Moromortimer
lvl.1
Mexico

Zaphiron Posted at 2017-7-12 21:07
What u could do is try to leave the aircraft for now and just connect your device to your remote. This should give you a status indicator on the top of your app. While I'm not sure which aircraft you have, but if the indicator stays gray and nothing changes there is a big chanse your Remote or USB board are defective. From what I recall the older remote models seem to have these issues, let me know if this helped?

I have a P4A. No problems with physical connections. Works well with most other apps. Thank you
2017-7-13
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Denmark

Moromortimer Posted at 2017-7-13 06:14

Hi Moromortimer, OK, I did a "dry run" (without firing the engines, and inside the house, so no GPS):

1) turn on RC
2) turn on Aircraft
3) start GS PRO - V 1.5.0 (2450) -  (WIFI OFF) (and I did NOT also open DJI GO 40)

Forgot-had no time to check the RC status LED, but  at first there was an Aircraft Disconnected written in red on the status line of GS PRO, near the upper left corner, However in a couple of seconds it turned to the Phantom 4 Pro icon in blue that you can see, and the RC status was green.
No maps showing at the time (probably because of no GPS signal), so I turned  WiFi on, and shortly after the map loaded (in a very wide area, as you can see, with the green RC icon showing my location -evidently from the iPad's GPS).
Also, it did NOT ask me to login, (and never had to, in DJI GO 4, after the initial login after firmware update)

You may want to repeat my steps and see how it goes.
IMG_0036.jpg
2017-7-13
Use props
Moromortimer
lvl.1
Mexico

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-7-13 06:30
Hi Moromortimer, the link is : https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf to open it in the browser,
or:
http://www.dji.com/phantom-4-adv/info#downloads

Thank you very much will read the manual. I am travelling now and am not at home with the DJI, will keep you posted. thanks
2017-7-16
Use props
Moromortimer
lvl.1
Mexico

Landbo Posted at 2017-7-11 05:26
Hi.

Unfortunately, that message you also gets while DJI GEO tries to determine where the vessel is located or you have not opened a restricted area where the vessel is sitting.

I don't understand why I can't get the message "connected" in the app.
2017-7-21
Use props
Moromortimer
lvl.1
Mexico

Moromortimer Posted at 2017-7-21 14:37
I don't understand why I can't get the message "connected" in the app.

Or the name Phantom 4 Advanced in the left corner.  It works fine with DJI GO 4 app and it even flies the vessel but not with DJI GS PRO app.
2017-7-21
Use props
Moromortimer
lvl.1
Mexico

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-7-13 08:08
Hi Moromortimer, OK, I did a "dry run" (without firing the engines, and inside the house, so no GPS):

1) turn on RC

I followed your sugested steps and still "Disconnected" message in red in upper left corner. This is making me crazy.
2017-7-21
Use props
allcellwh
New
United States

were you able to solve this issue? im going through the exact same thing
2018-10-20
Use props
Crysac
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

I have the same problem. Could you solve it?
2018-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules