6763 22 2017-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Dear customer,

In order to provide the best service possible, we will be updating our live chat system from 14:00 - 15:00 on July 9th, 2017 (GMT+8). During this time, live chat service will be unavailable. If you have any question, please send us an email through http://www.dji.com/support. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding and support!

DJI Support
2017-7-8
Use props
emanuel.miranda
New

Cabo Verde

Hi to everybody. I ve tried to update firmware for Drone DJI P3P without success. Connecting Drone to PC to update firmware the beep starts as expected but it does not ended. Besides that the system generate 3 files >CalibrationData.bin, P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin andd UserSettings,bin. If I lauch DGI Go Pro I cannot access the Camera. I will much appreciate if anyone in the group can help. Thanks
2017-7-8
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

U update your RC through GO app. then tyo update the drone, u do not connect it to pc, but u put the bin file on a card, and you power up aircraft, and aircraft only, with that card in there. Sometimes it's neccessary to format the card, so it's empty, and put the bin file at the root of the sd card.
The aircraft will beep for quite a while, possibly about 20 min, then it will start beeping in a uniform way, and the led in front of the camera will be green.. i usually wait 2-3 minutes, to make sure the upgrade is done, and i power on the radio and tablet to see what's going on. Then i power cycle the drone, go outside and test.
Many like to run all the calibrations, IMU, Compass, Gimbal, after an upgrade... I never did, no issues yet...
Hope u get it working!
Remember, after this update u will have to take the fist with internet connection present, so it can validate everything. Once that is done, u should be set.
2017-7-9
Use props
RailTime
New
Flight distance : 520171 ft

South Africa

emanuel.miranda Posted at 2017-7-8 19:29
Hi to everybody. I ve tried to update firmware for Drone DJI P3P without success. Connecting Drone to PC to update firmware the beep starts as expected but it does not ended. Besides that the system generate 3 files >CalibrationData.bin, P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin andd UserSettings,bin. If I lauch DGI Go Pro I cannot access the Camera. I will much appreciate if anyone in the group can help. Thanks

I have exactly the same issue and I just got a call to film the whales that are offshore. Been fighting this stupid firmware the entire morning
2017-7-9
Use props
KEDDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Can we be so lucky that after the upgrade it would be possible to get answer on even some simple queistions over the chat?
2017-7-9
Use props
Indiana drones
New
Flight distance : 51148 ft
United Kingdom

What is in the new update?
2017-7-9
Use props
fanse6566494
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152411 ft
Malaysia

I could fly more than 100 feet in height and distance after I have updated the latest firmware this afternoon. It gave maximum attitude reached warning . I have checked my setting to make sure that I have turned off the beginner mode and it is still the same problem. Please assist to help me to solve this problem. Thank you
2017-7-9
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

I would like too see a live video chat of the support person were chatting to
2017-7-9
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Indiana drones Posted at 2017-7-9 04:06
What is in the new update?

It's not a drone firmware update, it is an update to the service chatline software...
2017-7-9
Use props
CZFAN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 981 ft

United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-7-9 00:26
U update your RC through GO app. then tyo update the drone, u do not connect it to pc, but u put the bin file on a card, and you power up aircraft, and aircraft only, with that card in there. Sometimes it's neccessary to format the card, so it's empty, and put the bin file at the root of the sd card.
The aircraft will beep for quite a while, possibly about 20 min, then it will start beeping in a uniform way, and the led in front of the camera will be green.. i usually wait 2-3 minutes, to make sure the upgrade is done, and i power on the radio and tablet to see what's going on. Then i power cycle the drone, go outside and test.
Many like to run all the calibrations, IMU, Compass, Gimbal, after an upgrade... I never did, no issues yet...

Where do you download the Bin file from for the Aircraft ? or can you post a link to the bin file.

Thanks
2017-7-9
Use props
fans80cdae3a
New
  • >>>
United States

fanse6566494 Posted at 2017-7-9 06:00
I could fly more than 100 feet in height and distance after I have updated the latest firmware this afternoon. It gave maximum attitude reached warning . I have checked my setting to make sure that I have turned off the beginner mode and it is still the same problem. Please assist to help me to solve this problem. Thank you

I'm having the same issue here with my mavic and my 4pro
2017-7-9
Use props
Aerial Boundary
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126309 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans80cdae3a Posted at 2017-7-9 13:25
I'm having the same issue here with my mavic and my 4pro

I experienced the same thing and I *think* what might have happened is that the max altitude displayed in the DJI Go 4 app was out of sync with the aircraft. So even though it looked like the setting was correct, I changed it to another value and then back to the value I wanted just to force it to update the value in the aircraft again and it worked after that.
2017-7-9
Use props
Coopee
New
United States

I have the same problem with the 100 ft Max altitude, distance since update.  Been in forums, emailed DJI, trying to get this fixed all day.
2017-7-9
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872572 ft
Canada

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-7-9 09:37
It's not a drone firmware update, it is an update to the service chatline software...

You are right..BUT...I put $100 down on a new FW out tomorrow July 10 (or 11th) as DJI is WAY behind on FW updates....we usually have an new one within the first 5 days of every month....
2017-7-9
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

What good is a DJI service chatline if they have no answers to the problems they have created...

Seriously I just want my $10k drone to do what it is advertised to do.... I did not know I was buying an unfinished product..
Fix it or give me a refund.
2017-7-9
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads

But yes, this thread is actually about chat maintenance.. not that specific firmware... there's a lot of other threads about 11.1.20 firmware any what an why, and how people hate it, and how pple had no issues, and how it does not matter, and how DJI is trying to be the ruller of the universe, and so on....
2017-7-10
Use props
fans56662fec
New
Flight distance : 1716 ft
Norway

tried to update the last one 11.00.20.bin several times. The red light among the updatinglights is present continously. Tried to downolad one more time and install again, still with the same rcontinously redlight. Tried to install via cabel and with card separately. Formatted the card as usual before managing the installation procedure. Tried to restart the airdraft but still the same redlight, It doesnt talk to the remote contro. I updated the remote ontrol before the airdraft. I have done the available updatings since 2015 when i bought this drone. Maybe it is possible to reset the software, and install an older version that work? Honeslty, im more than tired about the updating. Please help me.
2017-7-12
Use props
fans56662fec
New
Norway

Its remarkable that dji have this service, but dont answer. Herare issues about the last updating, raised during 4 days, and dji doesnt pay attention to anyone.
2017-7-12
Use props
fans56662fec
New
Norway

Tjhi is the txt message I always get after the last upgrading: "The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.  ========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect====== Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin Result: Abort. The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.  ========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect====== Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin Result: Abort. The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.  ========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect====== Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin Result: Abort. The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.  ========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect====== Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin Result: Abort. The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.  ========== 2014.01.01 00:00:13 remo-con disconnect====== Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin Result: Abort. The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.  ========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect====== Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin Result: Abort. The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.  ========== 2014.01.01 00:14:49 remo-con disconnect====== Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin Result: Abort. The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.  ========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect====== Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin Result: Abort. The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.2
2017-7-12
Use props
Neilh213
New

United Kingdom

Hi I have a phantom 3 standard I have upgraded the latest firmware now I am have poor image transmission any1 any help to fix please
2017-7-12
Use props
lnmlewisl
lvl.1
United States

CZFAN Posted at 2017-7-9 12:43
Where do you download the Bin file from for the Aircraft ? or can you post a link to the bin file.

Thanks

Go to
http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads
The new firmware version is v1.11.20 and the same file is used to update both the aircraft and the controller.  A very detailed video explains the process and is at

2017-7-12
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1
Flight distance : 816358 ft

Mexico

emanuel.miranda Posted at 2017-7-8 19:29

Buenos días Emanuel.

Si aún no has actualizado tu P3P te recomiendo que no lo hagas y esperes.

Muchos hemos tenido problemas al haber actualizado con este nuevo firmware y Dji nos pide estar pendientes para una nueva actualización corregida.

Espero que te sea de utilidad esta información.

Saludos.
2017-7-24
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1
Flight distance : 816358 ft

Mexico

fanse6566494 Posted at 2017-7-9 06:00

Yo tenía el mismo problema con un P3A y después de muchas pruebas encontré la solución.

Borré e instalé la última versión de Dji Go (3.1.8) y con eso se corrigió el problema.

Saludos.
2017-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules