Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Return of DJI goggles
2054 8 2017-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeRhoon
New
Netherlands

I recently received mij DJI goggles. in the sales documents it mentioned that the headtracking was compatible with the std Ph4. Unfortunately now I read on different fora that it actually doesn't work. Can you please advise me regarding the return policy because you clearly didn't deliver what you promised!!
regards,

Mike Frens.
2017-7-9
Use props
hengheng
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136001 ft
Hong Kong

it will be supported by P4 firmware update, according to dji
2017-7-9
Use props
fansfbd14722
New
Flight distance : 150016 ft
United States

I also purchased the DJI goggles and read somewhere that you cannot view the live drone footage on an iPad while using the DJI Goggles with the Phantom 4 Pro. I just got them last week and would like to return them but they are activated. Will DJI still honor a return?
2017-7-19
Use props
fansf1148082
New
United States

If you return the Goggles, get ready for a nightmare. I was issued an RMA, and I shipped mine back to CA US DJI with the RMA number on a large label on the box, via USPS Priority Insured. They received it last Friday according to USPS. I receive an email on Monday from their automated system that they have started the repair order? I reply back to that, and the email where I received my RMA, and asked why this was being repaired, it was to be refunded. I get a very vague answer that once the warehouse confirms they have it (well, I received an automated email with my RMA number back showing they received it), then I will get an email, and the refund might be 2-3 days. So now I sit here and wait, after more emails back asking where and why on this, because they know they have it, and they know my order info, thus they can issue the refund. I also opened up a paypal inquiry too. Sigh.....
2017-7-25
Use props
Ladgaz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8107 ft
Germany

fansf1148082 Posted at 2017-7-25 17:46
If you return the Goggles, get ready for a nightmare. I was issued an RMA, and I shipped mine back to CA US DJI with the RMA number on a large label on the box, via USPS Priority Insured. They received it last Friday according to USPS. I receive an email on Monday from their automated system that they have started the repair order? I reply back to that, and the email where I received my RMA, and asked why this was being repaired, it was to be refunded. I get a very vague answer that once the warehouse confirms they have it (well, I received an automated email with my RMA number back showing they received it), then I will get an email, and the refund might be 2-3 days. So now I sit here and wait, after more emails back asking where and why on this, because they know they have it, and they know my order info, thus they can issue the refund. I also opened up a paypal inquiry too. Sigh.....

I had exactly the same problem like fansf1148082.
Got an RMA, sended the goggles with the CAS-... Number on it to DJI Netherlands. (I am from Germany)
The goggles arrived there an some days later they stated to do a repair although i wanted a refund. (Paid a lot for sending the goggles.) They did a repair of any speaker that was definitively not damaged. Some days later i got my goggles back.
Then started a second try, this time asking for a free shipping label. From time to time any Chinese stated some nonsense about my goggles, even asked me what i sended them. Why do i get a RMA-number and noone reads why i send my goggles back. I ever replied to their email, so all information within the conversation was included.
Finally after 3 weeks of chaos i got an email from DJI that i get my money back. Today i got my money via Paypal.
The end of a total service disaster!
2017-8-10
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

Two words:
Amazon.
Period.
2017-9-29
Use props
--> pepe \'-ale
New

Spain

It's a good news!

2017-9-30
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

fansf1148082 Posted at 2017-7-25 17:46

Do you have any repair number? Can you send me a personal message and provide any information that I can research this on? I can give you a status on your product if you can provide me the information.
2017-10-2
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

hi Mike, where did you purchase the product? Did you update the P4 firmware?
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules