Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller Calibration - How?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gnirtS
Captain
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Cayman Islands

[size=14.6667px]My mavic has developed a constant, slow, smooth left yaw. IMU, compass and other calibrations are good.
[size=14.6667px]In the controller config i can see a slight left bar from the top of the square so its leading me to believe i need to calibrate the controller.
[size=14.6667px]The problem is, i can't....

[size=14.6667px]Controller is powered on, connected to the device, ive hit calibrate, controller makes a noise, sticks are centred and responsive when i move them as the dot reacts.
[size=14.6667px]However the instructions tell me to move the controls in the direction pointed (i assume to line the blue dot up with the empty circle it show).
[size=14.6667px]I do this and eventually the empty circle moves from the centre top to the top right on both joysticks.
[size=14.6667px]Then it just sits me, it never moves any further down and eventually just times out resetting the original calibration.
[size=14.6667px]I've tried this on my nexus 7 2013 tablet and my nexus 5x phone and identical behaviour. Both use the latest DGI go app (4.1.3?). Controller and mavic firmware are on the latest .900 as well.
[size=14.6667px]Any idea what im doing wrong here or is there any way to calibrate with DJI Assistant 2? (i looked but couldnt see any)
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]

Screenshot_20170709-153137.png
2017-7-9
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

Try doing one at a time . My drone will slowly move to the right on left too . I just let it settle for a min and it stops . I don't think the wind helps .
2017-7-9
Use props
Jenkins
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10814 ft
Thailand

Had the same problems with calibration. Also have the same drift problem. But I found if you go ahead of the blue circle a little bit it will catch up with the controller. In my case the calibration didn't make any difference anyway though.
2017-7-9
Use props
Dr-G
lvl.1
United States

I just bought a Mavic Pro also and I am going through the calibration process. The RC calibration is really giving me grief. I cannot see the entire square of the right stick on my phone, so I am guessing on it and the calibration times out. Any idea how to make it full-screen? (Not sure If I should have made an entirely new topic)
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules