Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected"
292 9 2017-7-9 18:08:54
manfredo
Hobbyist
Flight distance : 354974
United States

Good day all - today I wa sout flying my Mavic and for the first time, received the following error "Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected"  I'd had been flying for about 50 minutes when the error came up (3rd battery). My video got extremely choppy and almost DJI Go 4 was barely usable. I'm not sure what triggered this, I'm using a 32GB iPad mini 3 with 19GB free. I checked and no other apps other than DJI Go 4 were running (this ipad mini is only used for flying the Mavic). Seems like restarting DJI Go 4 solved the problem for now.

Thsi is the first time I've ever seen this error and I have always used this ipad mini to fly a P4 and a Mavic, seems like this was recently introduced in an update. Has anyone else seen this and have any idea what may cause this error?
2017-7-9 18:08:54
Use props
oW3F3MhE61EE
Beginner
Flight distance : 109531
United States

I had the exact same thing happen today.  Restarted, flew an additional 40 minutes or so with no recurrence.
2017-7-9 19:00:45
Use props
FlyHighX
Beginner
United States

I have had this issue as well.  Also using an ipad 4 mini.  Curious to see what comes of this issue.
2017-7-9 20:09:35
Use props
DJL
Hobbyist
Flight distance : 21523

I emailed dji about the warning message...
"Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected" They asked me to send them screen shots of my software and firmware versions in the about section of the dji4 go app also screen shots of the warnings. I did so and this was the reply...

In regards to your DJI Product / Mavic PRO - Warning Message. Thank you for providing pictures, we recommend to wipe-out all DJI applications on your IOS device and restart-it then-after if you have a third party device cleaner process-it then again download the DJI Go 4 Application here (DJI Go 4 Application) or from Apple Store and start-up the unit and do calibrations (IMU/Gimbal/Sensor/Remote Controller) before starting the motors. We hope that these instructions will help you fix the issue.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact DJI North America Technical Support, Mon-Fri. 9:00AM - 5:00PM (PST) via the following three channels:

Email: support.us@dji.com / support@dji.com

I was using an iPad mini 4 128GB cellular version. I will do some test flight after I do what they recommended and post it tomorrow. I hope this works, keep your fingers crossed!!!  
2017-7-10 07:54:14
Use props
manfredo
Hobbyist
Flight distance : 354974
United States

DJL Posted at 2017-7-10 07:54
"Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected" They asked me to send them screen shots of my software and firmware versions in the about section of the dji4 go app also screen shots of the warnings. I did so and this was the reply...

Thanks for the details! I'm going to try it this afternoon as well and see if that helps.
2017-7-10 10:10:04
Use props
beamerbuilder1-
Beginner
United States

What was the Temp? Mine did it when it was 95 degrees. Maybe it's heat related.
2017-7-17 12:35:37
Use props
Icewave
Beginner
Flight distance : 135881
Italy

Hi all, i have same issue last week with my iPad mini after firmware upgrade, check also this thread : https://forum.dji.com/thread-100636-3-1.html , may help, i hope dji r&d solve the problem quickly.
2017-7-17 12:46:06
Use props
jeffb
Beginner
United States

So i downgraded the app to 4.1.2 and it was pretty stable up until the low battery warning started. The CPU then pegged again and video got choppy. I can try 4.1.0 as those are the only three i have available to test with. Ipad mini 4 - mavic pro

2017-7-18 13:12:34
Use props
DJL
Hobbyist
Flight distance : 21523
United States

DJL Posted at 2017-7-10 07:54

Well I flew a few flights and the problem STILL EXISTS.  I again contacted support and waiting for a reply.
What is really needed is an app update that will correct this issue!!!
It's frustrating trying to fly with this bug!!!
Dji do something!!!
2017-7-19 12:15:12
Use props
Jpap81
Beginner
Hungary

I also have faced this problem several times on iPhones 6s , latest app and firmware.
2017-7-19 12:44:11
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next