Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What is that yellow tag on the gimbal bottom
2245 9 2017-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fred F
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4676457 ft
Australia

There is this yellow tag stuck out of the bottom of the gimbal, like peelable sticky label sort of thing.  But because it is at the bottomof the gimbal, I can see what it is other than the yellow bit like a paper tag that sticks out.
Is that part of the packaging or I should not touch it ?

Anyone knows.

Doesn't seem to affect anything though.
2017-7-9
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

No one is really sure but it is attached to a piece of plastic covering the back of the gimbal and probably ensures the gimbal doesn't tap anything when the gimbal does its startup manoeuvres.
Just leave it there.
2017-7-9
Use props
ephektz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94534 ft
United States

You can remove it if you want. It doesn't affect things either way.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-70471-1-1.html
2017-7-10
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Hy Fred,

It is really a matter of your choice: you can remove or let it there. It won't affect anything.
Cheers.
2017-7-10
Use props
rydfree41
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

Just a scuff preventative film during shipping like on a thousand other electronic devices . I peel all the clear liners off of everything .
2017-7-10
Use props
Griffith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

I left mine in place and, so far,  I have had no problems with crashes or app and f/w updates.  Just sayin'  :-)
2017-7-10
Use props
JeauxPelle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96647 ft
Canada

Just got my Mavic last night and my  first thought that it was a a moisture detecting sticker
2017-7-10
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

And here I went to all kinds of trouble to remove it.  It was quite difficult to remove.  Heck of an adhesive.  I figured it had something to do with the shipping protection, so I jumped through the hoops to get it off.
2017-7-10
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it does not have a federal note on it you can do what ever pleases you.  I chose to leave mine in there.
2017-7-10
Use props
QuanthonyTrang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have you ever had an expensive couch and left the packaging on to protect it? Well its the same thing. I crashed my mavic and luckily i left it on. It stopped the top part of the gimbal from scratching the body of the mavic. The camera doesnt work though =)
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules