Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Changes they are a comin!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
embayweather
Captain
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

I have been reading this document

https://www.easa.europa.eu/syste ... -05%20%28A%29_0.pdf

all 128 pages of it and its not finished yet. It is ourlining the proposals that EASA has for the use of drones in the EU. Without summarising it all, I would simply say that there are some very significant changes being proposed and we should all be aware of them. Not just those on this side of the pond, but also in the US. It would be foolish to believe that when we eventuallyt get around to leaving the EU these rules will not apply to us, and equally it would be foolish to believe that the US and its states will not be reading through these to gain ideas and perhaps compatability. You might also find, upon reading them, that in there lies some very good reasons for DJI's recent introductions of different firmware and others 'rules'. I believe that they are simply making sure that they will be able to trade within the EU in the future and make sure that kit being sold now ill be future proofed by their actions. Before I am accused of being a DJI apologist I would urge you to read them, and see what you tyhink.

2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules