Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sent back drone PLEASE i dont want a damaged drone back!!
1105 7 2017-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1badchocobo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75272 ft
United States

I had sent my drone back for a 2nd time. My FIRST one I sent back had an issue which was just probably fixable with firmware IDK. I sent it in as they instructed and was all covered by warranty. I was so careful with my first drone and treated it like a baby. However I recieved a drone that was all scratched, dinged, and had drifting issues while 50 feet up. I was heart broken. So I was instructed to send this one back too. I explained my situation and told my FIRST drone was in mint condition. They understood. So now my 2nd drone is at DJI being looked at. Please I beg of you DJI please dont sent me a damaged drone back!!!!! Here is my case number CAS-765051-G3G4F5 which is the current one and the case number to my OLD one CAS-703335-W7Q5Q8. ALSO since on the first one I had sent the whole box back including the 6 propllars. They only sent back 4... So that was a bit of an annoyance as well. Please someone look into my case PLEASE. Thankyou!! I hope :\
2017-7-10
Use props
1badchocobo
lvl.1
United States

added pic
DERPPP.jpg
2017-7-10
Use props
1badchocobo
lvl.1
United States

I want to emphisize that nothing was crashed. The first one was messed up out of the box from which was a small issue. 2Nd one they sent back looked like someone crashed it at one point and had issues. Everything was covered under warranty. I just hope i dont get a refurbished one that looks and performs like it crashed into a tree... ugh. That is all i ask...
2017-7-10
Use props
1badchocobo
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_uAOdylF Posted at 2017-7-10 11:19
Dji is a very good company if you want you can get the spark

http://click.dji.com/ANjguMsl8BJUhMFGps8b?pm=link&as=0001

In reply to "djiuser" i would have gotten dji care refresh but the company i work for has an epic insurance policy that i sneak all my drones onto. As for my dji drone.. been nothing but trouble dealing with. Considering i have flown the mavic a total of 4 times...
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties and all the inconvenience that has been brought to you.
I've forwarded your concern to appropriate team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you very soon, please wait patiently.
2017-7-10
Use props
1badchocobo
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-10 20:34
We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties and all the inconvenience that has been brought to you.
I've forwarded your concern to appropriate team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you very soon, please wait patiently.

Thanks I really appreciate that.
2017-7-11
Use props
1badchocobo
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-10 20:34

I just want to say thanks. I got a replacement drone and everything is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! works SOO GOOD now!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU.   Took a while to take care of. But everything was worth the wait.

have a great day.
2017-7-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

1badchocobo Posted at 2017-7-15 06:41
I just want to say thanks. I got a replacement drone and everything is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! works SOO GOOD now!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU.   Took a while to take care of. But everything was worth the wait.

have a great day.

Appreciate your update and positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules