Phantom 2 Vision+ with go pro 3 camera
1827 2 2014-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
diegostrozzi
New

Mexico

Hello i want to buy a Phantom 2 Vision+ both i want to change the camera for a go pro 3, i know that i need to buy the aerial gimbal
Zenmuse H3-3D, in the chat they tell me that if i buy the Phantom 2 came with this aerial gimbal, both i do not have the features that i have with the Phantom 2 Vision+ and i need to buy all separated for this features
what did you recomend me

thanks

Phantom 2 Vision+
2014-10-14
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Phantom 2 Vision + and the Phantom 2 with the H3=3D are two entirely different platforms with different purposes.  The P2V+ features 5.8gHz RC control with a 2.4gHz video and data downlink that is accessible via wifi on a iOS or Android device.  It also features a built-in Ground Station function with 16 waypoints.  In order to get similar features with the P2Z3 you will need a iOSD mini, FPV hub, AVL58 Video downlink, and a ground monitor.  To get Ground Station with waypoints would require that you also add the 2.4gHz Data Link with BT.  My question to you is why do you want to change to the GoPro 3?  I fly both and the Vision + is more practical in my opinion.
2014-10-14
Use props
diegostrozzi
New

Mexico

i want the gopro 3 for the impact or the crash of the phantom what did you recomend me
2014-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules