Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zebra with s900/A3/LB2/Z15 A7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brunetti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108251 ft
Germany

Hi everyone,

sorry, i've no idea what the correct subforum for this issue would be:

the GO app shows zebra lines on the screen from all white elements (picture and icons) coming from the Sony A7. The video signal uses the Ext-port of the LB2. I cannot find any setting in the GO app to prevent this zebra, it makes me totally confused when i take photos. Even when the zebra setting in the camera itself is set to on, it's shown only inside the liveview, not on the icons.

Does anybody know how to rid of this?

regards, Brunetti

Zebra

Zebra
IMG_0009.PNG
2017-7-11
Use props
Latdrone
Flight distance : 830951 ft
France

Hello Brunetti,
2017-7-12
Use props
Latdrone
Flight distance : 830951 ft
France

Hello Brunetti, It's easy to switch off the zebras : go on the camera stettings, in that popup menu 'more' and unactivate the Over Exposure Warning.
2017-7-12
Use props
Brunetti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108251 ft
Germany

Latdrone Posted at 2017-7-12 12:20
Hello Brunetti, It's easy to switch off the zebras : go on the camera stettings, in that popup menu 'more' and unactivate the Over Exposure Warning.

hi Latdrone,

thx, but this seems to be a misunderstanding. The camera is a Sony A7, there the overexposure warning is set to off already.

The zebras must come from the app itself. The liveview is the Ext-channel from the Lightbridge (PIP), and there all pure white elements gets this zebra. The Lightbridge ore some other part of the electronics seems to think this would be an overexposured part of the image.
2017-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules