Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Shooting Itself in the foot
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxi3D
Captain
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

After reading this article, I can't help but Perhaps DJI shouldn't leave the debugging code and password in the production software.
What was DJI Thinking?

2017-7-11
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

Ohh im so sick of other people ruining this hobby for others and then blame DJI for it. people will be idots and who knows why. I think its the thrill in how far you can push the envelope before it eventually blows up and destroys the hobby all together. They can go buy someone elses drone to rip upart, hack and mess with and break every possible law with them and leave DJI ones alone. Idiots!
2017-7-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Maritimer Posted at 2017-7-11 10:00
Ohh im so sick of other people ruining this hobby for others and then blame DJI for it. people will be idots and who knows why. I think its the thrill in how far you can push the envelope before it eventually blows up and destroys the hobby all together. They can go buy someone elses drone to rip upart, hack and mess with and break every possible law with them and leave DJI ones alone. Idiots!

There is nothing you can do about it, and you don't have to use hacked code. Don't sweat it. DJI code developers DO need a kick in the a*se, they have been far too slack for far too long.
2017-7-11
Use props
Duchunter
Second Officer
United States

Strange, contradictory articles. https://wetalkuav.com/dji-vs-dji-hacks/
2017-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules