Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS-689840-B9T2F4
513 2 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trench
New
Flight distance : 10 ft
United States

I purchased a Phantom 3 Advanced on the 30th of May.

Opened the box on the 4th of June, started trying to do the firmware updates, and the drone would not connect via USB
     *note, I'm not asking for assistance here, I was using the correct port, I tried every troubleshooting step imaginable.  The drone was DOA.

Contacted support a couple of hours later (5th of June by now), ended up with RMA, sent in drone.  Verified with agent it would be replaced, not repaired, as it was brand new, had never flown, and DJI has a policy of replacement if it's less than 2 weeks old.

Shipped the next day, DJI showed it received a few days later.  Then they showed triage.  Then they showed repair being performed, and repair complete.  At this stage, I contacted DJI asking why they were repairing it instead of sending me a new one, as they stated they would.  A follow-up was submitted.  This was roughly the middle of June at this point.

Here we are, the middle of July, and DJI still has my drone and has yet to ship a new one out.  I have contacted DJI by both phone and online chat multiple times, and each time I'm told I need to "wait" for the "responsible department" to give a reply.  

I bought DJI Care, and you guys have eaten a month and a half of it.  I bought a DJI drone, and have yet to fly it.  

This is ridiculous.  Zero communication from you guys, except when I contact you, and then I still never get any emails, phone calls, or anything.  Simply nothing.  What gives?  

The sad part is that I've heard so many people slam your customer service, and there's nothing I can do to try and defend you against their claims.  You need to fix yourselves.
2017-7-11
Use props
Trench
New
Flight distance : 10 ft
United States

Oh, by the way, it shows repairs were completed the 16th of June, and shipping status says, "It will take 1-2 working days for shipment confirmation after the repair is complete. Please wait patiently."
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Trench, I understand your feeling and sincerely apologize for the delay in shipping and unpleasant experience.
I have escalated your case to appropriate team to follow up and will try our best to ship it out as soon as possible. We will have someone to contact you very soon after reviewing. Appreciate your patience and sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules