Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The worst customer service just got worse
675 1 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
orion0007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 308642 ft
United States

CAS-681363-R9H7S6

Great! Just received this email today, Can't you DJI get anything right?

This is incorrect: 1550T Quick-release Propeller                       CW V03                QTY 2

I need one of each one CW, and one CCW.

Also what about my props that are so loose they vibrate the moters what is being done about that no word of that in my email?

After this I doubt I will buy DJI products.

Regretful,

RS

Email from DJI:
Dear Customer,
Your product for exchange regarding case No.

CAS-681363-R9H7S6

has been shipped via UPS and the tracking number is 1ZE80E403548334159. Please use this tracking number to check the delivery status and be advised that UPS may contact you directly.
DJI now provides DJI Care, an insurance service for our products, and Osmo Shield, which doubles the DJI Osmo's warranty period and offers comprehensive coverage. If your aircraft or Osmo has not been activated or has been activated for less than 48 hours, you may find that DJI Care or Osmo Shield is right for you. If you are interested, you can purchase DJI Care or Osmo Shield from the URL below within 72 hours of receiving this email.
http://store.dji.com/category/service?from=menu_products

Product Details:
Product Name                   Serial Number                                                Quantity
1550T Quick-release Propeller                              CW V03                            2

2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize again for the wrong parts that has been shipped out. I have forwarded your issue to local appropriate team to get this correct, we will have someone to contact you very soon and try our best to ship the right parts to you as soon as possible, really sorry for all the trouble that has been caused.
2017-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules