Painfully slow warranty repair
613 2 2017-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd786bd01
New

Bulgaria

Hello,

I've bought a new Mavic Pro from my local dealer about a month ago and it was defective on arrival (Gimbal problem). I've send it for repair via my dealer on the 14th of June and I have absolutely no information what the status is. I've contacted your support team and they've said that it's not booked in the system and that "no, that doesn´t mean that we didn´t receive your copter yet. It only means that there was no time to check it right now. " and it will take at least 4 more weeks to fix it. It's been almost a month now and is it is illegal in the EU for a warranty repair to take longer than one month. On top of that it's an awful customer experience to wait 2 months (or more) in order to have a brand new drone fixed.
2017-7-12
Use props
fansd786bd01
New

Bulgaria

The serial number is: 08QDE5301202G8. I've returned it to the seller only 4 days after the purchase.
2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansd786bd01 Posted at 2017-7-12 04:46
The serial number is: 08QDE5301202G8. I've returned it to the seller only 4 days after the purchase.

Could you please provide the case number so that I can help to check the repair status and get you an update? You can get it from your dealer. Thanks in advance.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules