Anyone order Flymore Combo from BestBuy?
834 5 2017-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse9251051
lvl.1
Flight distance : 912 ft
United States

I ordered it a while ago on preorder, but it still hasn't changed status.  Anyone know when BestBuy will be shipping out orders?

Just odd that almost every other online vendor has them in stock and shipping.
2017-7-12
Use props
Wednesday
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22359 ft
United States

Amazon has plenty available , even with some discounts.

P.S. I am not IN ANY way payed to advertise AMAZON !
2017-7-12
Use props
Barney2k
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I'm struggling to find the combo in stock anywhere in the UK.

I've got a pre order from here but no news when it'll ship as of yet.
2017-7-12
Use props
ix3lplix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145846 ft
United States

I placed an order for some Spark parts from Best Buy on 6/28 but it still has a Preordered - Processing status .

I ordered the main combo from Amazon on 6/23 and it shipped from DJI and arrived on 6/30. I ended up buying an additional battery from Amazon on 7/5 and I just got it today (7/12).

I'd cancel my order from Best Buy but adding the extra parts to my order helped me qualify for some promos. I guess I'll stick to Amazon going forward.
2017-7-12
Use props
Redsox21
lvl.1
United States

I love amazon, but I have best buy points and rewards that I want to use.  I've seen a few websites saying the Flymore Combo will be available on 7/15.  So I think I may wait until then before I do anything.

I really just want the remote, but the combo was way too good a deal to not get that whole package.  Then I'll just offload the new spark when it comes with the combo.  So if anyone wants a brand new spark for retail, less taxes.... let me know.
2017-7-12
Use props
Redsox21
lvl.1
United States

Wednesday Posted at 2017-7-12 07:41
Amazon has plenty available , even with some discounts.

P.S. I am not IN ANY way payed to advertise AMAZON !

That's where I saw that 7/15 date, cuz right now it says it won't be delivered until 7/17.  Which puts suggests they aren't shipping until 7/15 too.

What discounts are you talking about tho? I really just want the RC, but they currently have it listed at $168 instead of the $150 it should cost, so it's the opposite of a discount haha
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules