USB connection problem on Samsung Galaxy Tab
2821 1 2017-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tosiek
New

Poland

I've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (T719) and Phantom 4 Pro.
Like others users from phatnompilotforum i have problem with usb connection on my tablet.

Thers is only one working solution:
  • Turn on remote controller
  • Connect usb to tablet and RC
  • Reboot tablet with conected RC at USB
  • Never check box to set DJi Go App as default
  • When booted wait a minute and click Ok to run Dji go USB App
  • Thers is Go Fly button

So it works. I have the same issue on Android 6 and now on Adnroid 7. I have flashed latest firmware on drone and RC.

Only one thing i'm sure is: it works always when you click OK on the first popup to run USB APP without set default. When reconnect USB this popup disappear to fast to click ok but when i did it DJi Go work well without reboot or change USB mode!

It never works when run app manually.

The other solutions tells to change USB Mode: to rndis or ptp then go back to mtp. But that show only button Enter Device in Dji Go and do not allow to connect to drone. There is no Go Fly.

How to solve this issue? Is there any debug mode in Dji go app?  How to modify / debug system to check what is worng (i have root)?

I'have rooted my device and tried use app MTP Enabler: https://forum.xda-developers.com ... tp-enbaler-t3263467
I tought it was problem with MTP or PTP mode but it did not help (this app reset usb after connection and allow to force other usb mode).

2017-7-12
Use props
tosiek
New

Poland

Maybe Dji Go App should have extra permissions on Android 6 and 7?
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules