Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do you refresh Inspire 2 controller?
465 1 2017-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Is it the same process as the Inspire 1 controller to refresh the Inspire 2 controller or are they different?   It has the newest version, fwiw.

Mine disconnected maybe 15 seconds after turning it on.   All four white LEDS were still on, but no colored one (1st one.).  GO 4 screen went dark when the RC dropped out which was to be expected.  Not in the air yet and glad I wasn't.  Restarted and it seemed fine.

So I'm guessing it needs to be refreshed, but is it the same process as the Inspire 1?

Thx.

2017-7-13
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Didn't go well after holding the upper right icon down for several seconds.  Guess once you have latest there is no going back anymore, at least DJI wanred you.  I got nothing available other than the current 1.01 whatever it is, but it offered a Refresh for it so I did it.

Another 15 minute download and then it asks "Refresh?"  Yes, then pops up a screen to plug the aircraft into the RC and hit OK.  Okay, so how does one uplug the USB in the ipad screen and into the drone at the same time and know what happens after that since you have no connection to the screen and only to the RC?  I also plugged into the smaller RC mini-USB and into the Inspire 2 so I could still have the iPad screen off the large USB to see what was next, but that does nothing and it just sits there.  No refresh action.

I got a bad feeling "Refreshing" the I2 RC unit isn't going to be done if no other versions are made available, and then they need to fix the instructions on how to see the screen prompts if you have to also use the USB-to-USB on the drone as well as the screen simultaneously off the same USB port.

Somehow, I don't think DJI thinks these things through well at times....  
2017-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules