Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RTH was interrupted und many flight records for one single flight!
595 2 2017-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc644ce04
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181677 ft
Germany

Hello everyone,
I bought a PS3 a couple of months ago, and I learned how to fly it well and to make nice shots.
I ordered an argtek antenna to upgrade my transmitter and I installed it yesterday.
I went today to try the new range,I calibrated my compass before I fly, and then I started, I lost contact at 993m, and the RTH was initiated, I usually trust the RTH because it was always successful, but this time it was interrupted by itself without any message or any single notification.
I never lost video contact with the drone, and it was obvious that it was hovering after the failure of the RTH.
I had to activate RTH again and again, I activated it more the 6 times, and each time the drine was approaching about 30m and the hovering.
I kept doing that until I saw it again and I brought it home manually.
When I looked to the records flight to understand what happened, I was surprised to find multiple flight records for one single flight, with different distances.
The PS3 is also not really stable while hovering it drifts about 1m in every direction.
Anyone experienced that? Or it's just me?
2017-7-13
Use props
shakin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 460039 ft
Ireland

i had a similar experiance with regards to the multiple flight records for one flight. i never got to the bottom of what caused it but it never happened again. i was scared flying for awhile afterwards. it was also my first long distance flight. with regards to your RTH problem i can only guess that maybe there was a gps problem? but you say you got no warnings i.e. loss of gps/changed to atti mode fly with caution, so im only presuming. if your flight is on airdata check the data on there to see if anything shows up. im afraid thats all i can offer pal except look into "magic power" or "icarus" if your in europe. hopefuly my reply will prompt others to chime in
2017-7-15
Use props
fansc644ce04
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181677 ft
Germany

Thanks shakin, you are the first and the only one who replied, I didn't have any warnings or error messages, and you are right I'm in Europe, So I hope if we can find the reason of that, otherwise we can experience flyaways.
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules