Slow DJI Repair turnaround
1312 8 2017-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans56eb1644
lvl.1
United States

This is my first time sending drone to repair.
In fact, the drone was DOA and DJI agreed for an exchange.

I sent the Done back on 6/24, receipt acknowledge 6/30.

That's it! It is already 7/13 and nothing is happening.

I have DJI care, but that does not seem to help with the process....

How long do I have to wait till the exchage will send back to me?
Case number: CAS-733897-B3V7J6 

2017-7-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It jus says verified 30/06/07, so does this mean verified for replacement I think that's what it should mean, so you would think next step is to send out replacement. But two weeks and nothing that's disgraceful. Hope you get it soon.
2017-7-13
Use props
fans56eb1644
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-7-13 14:11
It jus says verified 30/06/07, so does this mean verified for replacement I think that's what it should mean, so you would think next step is to send out replacement. But two weeks and nothing that's disgraceful. Hope you get it soon.

I contacted customer support multiple times. They all said it is approved and in process of shipping back. But that's it, nothing happens for two weeks and I'm still waiting

Definitely terrible experience so far, I definitely would think twice next time to order from DJI directly...
2017-7-13
Use props
fans12618126
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3868 ft
United States

They might be backlogged, I ordered a new spark on the 4th of July and estimated delivery will be on the 20th...
2017-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed because of the delay in the whole process. I’ve informed this case to the management, we will be following up with you as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding.
2017-7-13
Use props
fans56eb1644
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-13 22:23
I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed because of the delay in the whole process. I’ve informed this case to the management, we will be following up with you as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding.

Okay, DJI, I would like to thank you for prompt response after I posted this on the forum.
You have sent the drone back with expedited Shipping.

BUT just as I suspected when UPS shows only 2lb. of weight....

I purchased the Spark fly more combo, and as you instructed, I return the whole package since it is an exchange and I have an email acknowledging everything you received.

But why you mess it up? you sent me only the drone back!!! OMG, after a month of waiting, I'm stuck with this.

Can you help me again? DJI ? HOw do I resolve this? Can I ask for refund so that I can get it from retail store? I don't trust your repair center anymore and I will need to escalate this as much as I can.

What a terrible experience!
2017-7-18
Use props
fans56eb1644
lvl.1
United States

fans56eb1644 Posted at 2017-7-18 17:31
Okay, DJI, I would like to thank you for prompt response after I posted this on the forum.

I just contacted DJI online support, they gave me a case number: CAS-808242-Z1M8Z4

they claim they will give back all the accessories they owe.

Should I trust this? I have such a low faith.. and I need to fill that form again... sigh...

DJI Diana, please Help!!!!
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans56eb1644 Posted at 2017-7-18 17:31

Sincerely sorry for this, I've reported this case to the local repair center,  they'll look into it and contact you  soon, sorry again for the trouble you have been caused.
2017-7-19
Use props
LdeMiranda
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi everyone,

I'm having the same problem as OP.

My Spark malfunctioned on first flight. I sent it in for repair. It was marked as received by DJI NL on July 13th (after having been delivered a week earlier as per FedExTracker). On the repair page it says it would be evaluate within 1-2 days. It is now July 19th and still no word. I have called the repair phone number provided but after 15 min wait time to be connected the call simply drops. Has been happening all day.

I use a Mavic Pro for work and was looking forward to including the Spark to my work as well. But so far DJI has been very slow in communicating.

I really would appreciate a little more reactivity from DJI. Products are expensive and Repair support should reflect that.

Case number: CAS-739260-G2M7Q7

Please help DJI Diana, you're my only hope.

Thank you in advance.
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules