Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mount for Trackimo
2380 10 2015-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InspiredOne
lvl.4

United States

I've done a search and looked through a few threads (on a couple of Inspire forums) and can't (as usual) find what I'm looking for.

A week or two ago someone posted a few photos of a mount that fits on the back of the Inspire (just below the Aircraft Status Indicator light) and points the Trackimo upward.

Just wondering, where do you get those mounts?

Thanks!
2015-3-20
Use props
DJK
New
Flight distance : 44154 ft
United States

I just Velcro the trackimo to the back of the battery box, and then it is easy to remove for charging
2015-3-20
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.4

United States

Found what I was looking for. Thanks!
2015-3-20
Use props
dmascheck
lvl.1

United States

For a newbie, what is a Trackimo?
2015-3-20
Use props
dmascheck
lvl.1

United States

For a newbie, what is a Trackimo?
2015-3-20
Use props
fjtiger
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1299 ft
United States

Trackimo is a great little gps tracker that fits nicely on UAVs.

http://www.amazon.com/Trackimo-t ... p;keywords=trackimo

2015-3-20
Use props
markwiss.hotmai
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone had an issue w/ Trackimo velcroed in the back under the nav light?  Isn't that where the Inspire GPS module is?
2015-4-3
Use props
Outta Control
lvl.3
Flight distance : 779419 ft
United States

Here is my set up but it is for the RF-V16.

2015-4-3
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.3

United States

markwiss.hotmai Posted at 2015-4-4 10:12
Has anyone had an issue w/ Trackimo velcroed in the back under the nav light?  Isn't that where the  ...

No, no issues with my Trackimo mounted behind the battery housing.  I believe the GPS is positioned near the top of the canopy.  You can test by placing your hand on that part of the canopy and you might get GPS drop out.  At least that's how it is with mine and 2 other Inspires.  As for any magnetic compass interference issues, I haven't had that issue either.  Just make sure it's mounted securely as you wouldn't want it to dislodge during flight and end up hitting the props....
2015-4-3
Use props
markwiss.hotmai
lvl.1
United States

I put mine on the back just over the QR.  There was no issue on a short flight but I really like where you installed.  I am changing the install position today.  Thanks
2015-4-10
Use props
markwiss.hotmai
lvl.1
United States

Sorry for the delayed response   I was depressed waiting for the dead bird.  It's back. Trackimo is going back where I had it.   Aft by the battery.
2015-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules