677 5 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
delcodrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440367 ft

United States

Hello,

I am thinking about buying an Ipad Air for my inspire 1 will the stock holder fit it. Thanks for any info If not any replacement recommendations
2017-7-15
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

My Air2+Cellular just fits by 1mm.

DJI should make the clamp a little larger though for the newer iPad Pro 10.5" series where some say it fits and others say it doesn't and buy the extender clamp.  That or offer an additional larger clamp.
2017-7-15
Use props
davawt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi, Yes the Inspire clamp will take the iPad Air, I use one for my second RC as a camera control, well not me my brother. it is a tight fit but just make sure you hold the button on the clamp to fully open the clamp, bye Dave
2017-7-17
Use props
delcodrones
lvl.3

United States

davawt Posted at 2017-7-17 08:13
Hi, Yes the Inspire clamp will take the iPad Air, I use one for my second RC as a camera control, well not me my brother. it is a tight fit but just make sure you hold the button on the clamp to fully open the clamp, bye Dave

Thanks for the info!
2017-7-17
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Get the I pad Pro ( standard size ) if you are going to upgrade , get it with GPS and cell as well.  ( dont need to activate the cell )  You will love the power and speed !!

donnie
2017-7-18
Use props
delcodrones
lvl.3

United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-7-18 10:33
Get the I pad Pro ( standard size ) if you are going to upgrade , get it with GPS and cell as well.  ( dont need to activate the cell )  You will love the power and speed !!

donnie

Thanks for the input
2017-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules