Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Calibration Frozen
1033 2 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lexi_Micaela
lvl.1
United States

I've tried to auto calibrate my P4P gimbal multiple times now and every time it gets completely frozen at 50%. The gimbal stops moving, the loading bar on screen stops. Any ideas on what to do? It's a new drone about 3 months old and I havent been able to do a successful calibration once as it has failed every time. Also, ever since I tried to do the calibration the gimbal makes this strange tinny sound all the time now?? I don't remember it ever sounding like that before I attempted a calibration.
2017-7-15
Use props
Thatguy32567
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23553 ft
United States

I had the same issue. Found In another post you have to have the drone sitting on its back with the camera pointed upwards. Doesn't sound like it should work but it does. Give it a shot and let me know if it works!
2017-7-15
Use props
Skinboy
New
Flight distance : 10 ft
France

Thatguy32567 Posted at 2017-7-15 21:40
I had the same issue. Found In another post you have to have the drone sitting on its back with the camera pointed upwards. Doesn't sound like it should work but it does. Give it a shot and let me know if it works!

Incredible but true, YES, it does work !!!
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules