Firmware update results in an abnormality please HELP
1316 2 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JC7858
New
Flight distance : 4518 ft
Australia

I am a newbie having just bought a Mavic Pro. I have unboxed it, watched lots of how to video's and completed all calibrations and set ups. I also updated the FIRMWARE as requested by the app. The problem now is that when I select  AIRCRAFT STATUS the first on the list is OVERALL STATUS. To the right it reads LATEST FIRMWARE! but then next to that in red letters it reads ABNORMAL.  When I then select the mark next to it for more information the next screen reads CALIBRATE VISION SENSORS WITH DJI ASSISTANT ON PC OR MAC FOR HIGHER ACCURACY.  So I went to the DJI site and selected MAVIC the on the MAVIC page I selected Downloads. I then downloaded and installed DJI ASSISATNT FOR PC.
I then open the DJI ASSISTANT program and it wants to show me how to connect my DJI INSPIRE aircraft to the PC. Problem is I DONT have an INSPIRE I have a MAVIC and the program wont let me do anymore without connecting my INSPIRE !! So I am afraid to fly my new MAVIC until I can resolve this warning about my front sensors being inaccurate.
Any help would be appreciated. JC7858
2017-7-15
Use props
fans9f0e575a
New
Australia

If you plug it in and press continue it will recognise the mavic
2017-7-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Just connect your Mavic to your PC, then the DJI assistant 2 will recognise it automatically. Here is a link about how to calibrate it for your reference. PS: It is the same as Mavic.    
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules