Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Errors.
520 3 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3629 ft
United States

Can anyone help me? Ive attached i hope of 3 screenshots.  Sorry for the brief message but ive written 2 previous messages and poof.. theyre gone.

Aloha and Mahalo
Screenshot_2017-07-14-17-15-20.png
Screenshot_2017-07-14-17-15-33.png
Screenshot_2017-07-14-17-15-40.png
2017-7-15
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

semms like the latest firmware update has failed.just try to update it again by downloading the latest firmware to the sd card.and then start the drone and rc up like normal without the app dji go.but with the sd card out.once the droe has startet up and the led on camere is showing red light then insert the sd card and let it update.when the led light on the back legs on dron is showing solid green.then switch everything off and then just restart everythin altso the dji go app like you normal do and then if everything is ok it will start up normal
2017-7-16
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Do you have a update log on your SD card ? If yes then let us read it .
2017-7-16
Use props
Tig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3629 ft
United States

I don't know if I'm capable of doing all of what you said Rene Jensen. I'm busy for the next couple of hours and will see if I can do it. Electronics and I are like a snowmobile in Hawaii lol. I've had my p3 for less than a week so the forum and other functions here I haven't had the chance to browse thru it but I will now.

Peterx, I don't know what the update log looks like nor the SD log. I'm slowly trying to learn and figure out what is what lol. It seems that pictures are the way to go because all I see are pictures that relate to a function. I'm old so it takes longer to fire up the 1 brain cell I have...

But guys I really appreciate the both of you chiming in on my issues. I will try my best. DJI just replied and said to send it to them, (but I'm disabled and on a fixed income) and I replied back to see who pays for the shipping and repair cost. I doubt it's them paying but I'll cross my fingers and toes...

Mahalo

Tig
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules