Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Extra weight in Osmo+ gimbal
1171 2 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danielsb
New
Spain

Hello, I bought a Freewell ND variable filter for my Osmo+. Something was wrong with my order so I receive 46 mm filter. Before return it I check and it's exist a ring adapter. 46mm to 34mm (i dont remember exactly right now). If it works will be an advantage cause the Osmo lens will works on  the usefull center of ND variable. Anyway the question is: the extra weight of a bigger filter and a ring adapter will affect the behavior of gimbal? engines? stability? Someone experienced it? Regards

2017-7-16
Use props
Propwash
First Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Adding that amount of weight will affect the the gimble.Personally i use an OSMO 37MM LENS/FITER ADAPTER which allows you to have a larger selection  of accessories to choose from.The weight of the adapter is minimal.It will change your osmo's lens thread to a true 37mm inside thread as opposed to the osmo's outside thread.

2017-7-16
Use props
danielsb
New
Spain

Propwash Posted at 2017-7-16 04:33
Adding that amount of weight will affect the the gimble.Personally i use an OSMO 37MM LENS/FITER ADAPTER which allows you to have a larger selection  of accessories to choose from.The weight of the adapter is minimal.It will change your osmo's lens thread to a true 37mm inside thread as opposed to the osmo's outside thread.

I've watched this video that give hopes... I can't understand what it want to said.

2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules